Sunday, January 28, 2007

went to NYP's open house today with thiru and her cousin, yulin and her friend. we were there for damn long. reached there at 10 plus till 3.30pm only left. they have so many courses but somehow, their students seem very little. I have a few courses in mind, but I guess Temasek's still my choice..! :)) we will know after the BC day and of course, after I get my O result, which is next year. saw some people from our school when we were about to leave NYP, and found out smth about yulin. YULIN! THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU TALK. hahas. actually wanted to meet Mr. Lim, in the end never. heex. cos everyone say want stay then nobody want to leave. In the end, i still managed to take my photograph at northpoint. =)) so HAPPIE..! chiong homework tmr. now don't feel like doing lerhs. somehow, i think I might have some problems cos I took too much medication. overdose lahs. lozanges: supposed to suck 4 times a day. i took 6. Strepsils: 1 per 2 or 3 hrs. I took the other way round. 3 per hour. The warning was, do n0t take more than stated. So, count me lucky if I don't have problem. LOl