2nd entry of the day.
sometimes, i do hate my life. and by the way, my phone's with Nokia. So if you want to contact me, you can try sms-ing. if someone replies you, there's something wrong. hahas. REALLY WRONG. I will get it back tomorrow. I really resent my life at times. I don't know why. Just think at times, why amd i born so unlucky? all unlucky things fall on me, and where on earth did all the lucky things go to? I really wonder.
Homework left chinese. I don't understand a single thing about Current Electricity. O level better don't give me this topic. Nothing much to update. I guess that's all.
am i really numbing myself all these while?
sometimes, i do hate my life. and by the way, my phone's with Nokia. So if you want to contact me, you can try sms-ing. if someone replies you, there's something wrong. hahas. REALLY WRONG. I will get it back tomorrow. I really resent my life at times. I don't know why. Just think at times, why amd i born so unlucky? all unlucky things fall on me, and where on earth did all the lucky things go to? I really wonder.
Homework left chinese. I don't understand a single thing about Current Electricity. O level better don't give me this topic. Nothing much to update. I guess that's all.
am i really numbing myself all these while?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home