Wednesday, March 07, 2007

5 days have passed.


got back my results yesteday. i passed all of them, except for my english. killer english. yeah, passed ALL OF THEM, INCLUDING MY MATHS..!! I FINALLY PASSED MY MATHS!! I FINALLY PASSED IT!! hahas. i'm so happy that i finally passed it. when ms tan gave the paper to me, i asked her over 60? She nodded. I see the results, asked her you never bluff me hor? she say no. really very elated. hahas. though i passed the rest, i know that they are beyond my expectation, just like what lan yun said. i believe i can do better for ALL OF THEM. my english also. If i just put in that little more effort, i know i really can. self-motivation lahs, not BHB hor.


i believe If you have put in your best effort, though the results you receive is not what you want, you know you've done your best. :))


he's so funny. ^_^



once bitten, twice shy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home