Friday, March 23, 2007

在我心上用力的开一枪, 让一切归零在这声巨响.

若死能够解决所有的烦恼, 那该多好.
死只不过是暂时的. 给家人的伤心和痛苦却是一辈子的.



perhaps I will blog once per week instead. Not that I have no time, it’s that I’m lazy. =p
Monday teacher announced the results. During assembly, Mdm Sudah announced that those at the Top30 and bottom30 will have a mentor each. OMG. DEAD. but thinking on the bright side, it’s an excellent chance for me to improve even more. Have not chose my mentor yet. Since they have not asked, I will not decide yet. Thinking again, are there so many teachers for us to choose? 60 pupils lehs. I want to choose ALL the teachers. hahas. I shan’t be greedy. Well, mayb around 5? all my subject teachers. hahas. that’s the best right? LOl

teachers had a meeting today and they are deciding the fieldtrip now! mr teo says that China is slightly overcrowded whereas Taiwan is totally overcrowded..! Vietnam trip is prepared to take in students. =) but I still hope that I can get to go to china. =))


*如果爱是说什么都不能放, 我不挣扎反正我也没差*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home