Friday, March 30, 2007

post mainly about fieldtrip.


monday: taiwan's fieldtrip results were out. i WAS in suspense, because I was hoping to go to China. the teachers then said mostly all the results will be out by that day. checked before going home. nothing.

then my mentor is mrs gopala. i was hoping for her, and I got her! =) thought everything was going well for me.

Tuesday: rushed to the sec4 board the moment I reached school. no update. after school, they said the results were out. I'M NOT IN IT! well, really very sad. It was a kind of sadness i never experienced before, apart from that time which was worse. did not have any more mood to study/do homework. went home straight. quiet throughout the whole journey. i guess ameerah knew why, she was with me throughout. when i got home, i was thinking. REALLY. those went zhuhai/shandong also have chance to go for the fieldtrip they put as their first choice. me? I PUT IT AS FIRST TOO!! but I didn't get it. blddy school. so much for supporting you and your dumbo activities. AND SO MUCH FOR WORKING SO HARD. to think that you claim on the board subjected to good academic improvement and conduct. blddy hell. what's that lors. i got 26 last year, which was really a big jump from EOY `05. I AM NOT SHOWING OFF, MIND YOU. i got the 26. HOW MUCH YOU EXPECT ME TO IMPROVE? if i knew, I wouldn't have done so well..! REALLY! I SWEAR I WOULDN'T.


that was bad enough. then she said "cannot go china then no mood. want die like that. then no need study lors!" eh, dun need tian you jia chu right? people already down, add in for what? you biased person. you don't even know the reason, so don't anyhow say can?


wednesday: went to ask mr ng why i didn't get it. he said a load of crap, which i don't remember much. mayb 10%? then begged ms chiang to let me change. she was already agreeing. then she saw that 4/3 not many people. only 2. so she declined. sad. really no mood for that day also.


thursday: came looking for me again. ask me and deniece to confirm going not. den okok lors. go lors. called her. she say "thought you dun want." of cos you wish i don't want lahs. can save money what! then say go lahs. later you again black face. in the first place, why shoot me with that question? i'd rather go somewhere which i don't really have interest in, than to stay HERE, in s'pore and STAY at home daily. what can i do when all my friends are overseas? might as well i go too!


made a pact with thiru, yulin etc. they know it.


really. this is an unfair life..! blddy school. they say they are fair, but i don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home