i'm hating the hols though i can enjoy them. it's tough sticking to that timetable. i'd rather be back in school listening to teachers. haha. hols life ain't that wonderful afterall. past two days was physics day. today is history. time to get back to studies. i'm crazily fascinated by hongkong.
List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for:
#1. A phone. =)
#2. PSP :)
#3. a dog.
#4. someone*
#5. get over whatever I hope to.
I listed them. do I get them? LOl.
1. The person who tagged you is: Miss SHU
2. Your relationship with her is: classmates, friends.
3. Your 5 impressions of her: Noisy, quiet (at times only lahs. HEE), lame, short ( eh, dun come killing me), cheerful
4. The most memorable thing she has done for you: eh friend, time to do smth for me. LOl
5. The most memorable words she has said to you: eh, want go mahs? go together lahs. (that’s what she normally says)
6. If she becomes your lover, you will?: hmm. can’t be. I’m not les.
7. If she's your lover, what she has to improve on?: haha. alrdy said cnt be.
8. If she becomes your enemy, you will: do what she does to me.
9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is: hah. see who starts the war first.
10. The most desired thing you would like to do for her now is?: kill her for making me do this survey. LOl
11. Your overall impression of her: cheerful
12. How do you think people around you will feel about you: ask them larhs.
13. The character you love about yourself is: self-motivated. (:
14. On the contrary, what character you hate about yourself: can de-motivate myself too.
15. The most ideal person I would like to be: I dno. who’s perfect?
16. For the people who cared & liked you say something to them: THANKS A LOT! <3>
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
*1: Hajariah
*2: Jia Hui
*3. Deniece
*4. Hidayah
*5. Yupei
*6. Xiang Hui
*7. Yiling
*8. Logesh
*9. Yvonne Oh
*10. Kenneth
Who's #2 having relationship with: mr sum1. LOl.
Is #9 a female/male: Female.
If #1 & #10 be together, will it be a good thing: hmm. HAHA.
How about #3 and #4: I dno. LOl.
#2 studying about: what majority in 4E3 is studying about.
When was the last time you chatted with #3: this morning when she sms-ed me.
What kind of music does # 8 like: HIS BAND. LOl.
Does #6 has any siblings?: erm. I duno.
Will u woo # 3?: haha. no need. we’re fiancé and fiancée.
How about #7?: u mean woo her?
Is #4 single: i think so.
Surname of #5: GAO
What's the hobby of #5: chit-chatting with Lois. LOl.
#3 studying at: yishun town
Have you tried developing feelings for #8?: nahs.
Where does #9 live: yishun.
What colour does #4 like: blue?
Are #1 and #3 best friends?: sort of.
Does #7 like #2?: hmm. I duno if they know each other.
How do you know #2: classmates.
Does #5 have a pet?: I think so.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home