Friday, February 22, 2008

i told HR i'm working till 30march. now i regret lahs!! can i dun work that long? hais. you know, working here ain't fun at all. maybe it's because it's my first job and I duno how the other jobs are like hence I say it isn't fun. But I think I will need to take a break next month. maybe like 5days like that. then I can relax for awhile. this job is really stressing me out ok! but i need money. what to do? sometimes, working here really make me wanna cry. Really facing these idiots is very stressful. I guess I will break down soon. It's just a matter of time. & when the time comes, the bimbo will just shed crocodile tears. so early morning we hear her yakking. she said to think properly before we speak. (doesn't apply to me. i'm not going for meeting.) then she said "temp staffs can afford to make mistakes." is she referring to me as well? i'm also temp, just that I came in earlier than them. i'm puzzled. really. liza told me what the Mr Yeo and ARA woman said during the meeting. seems like Mr Yeo is not bad and definitely better than our boss. It just occurred to me what the ARA woman said. Why isn't the person who should be concerned about CS team saying much but someone outside of the CS team having to speak up for us? I really think the other department is 虚情假意! What i heard is that, they were total silent during the meeting. why don't they voice out? i thought they have many ideas de?


i guess everyone was in a super foul mood this morning. for me is bcos i saw the monkey. well, maybe i should just treat her as entertainment huh? the only way I could show was banging cupboards and my handwriting was superb. know what she said? she said mummy got complained cos she was expressionless. then she told us later at the meeting try not to get personal and must be expressionless. so what she want us do? got expression or no expression? we are not the ones getting personal! is the 虚情假意 dept that's getting personal! shldn't you help us instead of helping them? HAIS.

kak lela was super funny this afternoon. i called down to ask her if the monkey was gone. she ask me "huh? where got monkey? no monkey ah." LOL. i wasn't referring to the real monkey but that person. LOL.

anw, EDC said " I have decided to step away from the Hong Kong entertainment industry" but he didn't say step away from the entertainment industry, so I can still watch his movies and see him appear on tv! haha.

只要你做一天的我,讓你過一天我的心情.
耗盡所有熱情所有決心,還被你否定,是多麼
不公平

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home