1. What was the connection between you and the last person that called you?
- sister!
2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
- of course.
3. What happened at 10.00am today?
- on the way out of my house
4. When did you last cry?
- yesterday while watching I Not Stupid Too
5. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- I duno?
6. What do you want in your life right now?
- everything I want to come true. :)
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
- Umbrella if I have it.
8. Whats the favourite thing to have on your bed?
- the soft mattress
9. What bottoms are you wearing?
- Shorts.
10. what’s bothering you right now?
- Dates and Dates!
11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
- do I intend to leave it simple?
12. Are you wearing anything that you borrowed from someone?
- nahs.
13. What was the last movie you went to see?
- I think It was The forbidden Kingdom.
14. What are you proud of?
- that I am who I am.
15. What does the oldest txt msg in your inbox says?
- xiao mei telling me she cant go to school with me the next day.
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
- Bu Xiang Dong De
17. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
- well… I duno. Haha.
18. What does the last received text msg say? who was it from?
- okok. Then we see how again… :) from yongjie!
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
- 11pm
20. Are you currently happy?
- I’m suffocating.
21. Who gives you the best advice?
- who do you approach for advice then?
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
- I prefer it with Starbuck’s CFP. :) so, is NO.
23. Who did you talk on the phone with last night?
- Jiaqi!
24. Is anything bugging you right now?
- yes. Many!
25. What/who was the last thing that made you laugh?
- everyone in 1A05 wearing school uniform?
26. Do you wear toe socks?
-I wear socks
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
- the teacher
28. Have you ever have your heartbroken..
- literally, yes.
29. What annoys you most in a person?
- stop bugging me!
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- now? I’m too busy to crush someone.
31. Have you ever done cocaine?- no.
32. What is the colour of your room?
- bluey!
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars
- I’d rather pay someone to kill.
34. Do you believe in the saying " talk is cheap?
- heh?
35. Who was the last person to lay on your bed?
- me, myself and I, and my sister!
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
-mum?
37. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kiss?
- heh. No.
38. Do you have a life?
- DUH. I have!
39. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didnt?
- Idk.
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
- read the lyrics.
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dreams?
- I cnt make out the face.
42. Last time you smiled?
- lesson time!
43. Have you changed this year?
- yes.
44. What are you listening to right now?
way back into love
45. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
- yes. Sammy!
46. Do you walk with your eyes open or close?
- can you see with ur eyes closed?
47. Is there a quote you live by?
- “work hard”.
48. Do you want someone you cant have?
- why hang onto something u can’t have?
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
- recorder? LOl.
50. Whats the worst idea you have had this week?
- telling the class deva has a sorethroat.
51. What do you think is the most attractive abt the opposite sex?
- hmm. Everything!
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
- I’m busy with projects lahs.
53. What song describe your love life?
- when I know, I’ll say.
54. Does the person you like know you like them?
- now? Dun have.
55. Who always makes you laugh?
- anyone.
56. Do you speak any other languages other than english?
- of cos.
57. Are you a blonde?
- nahs. I’m asian.
58. Whats your middle name?
- yin?
59. What are you doing tmr?
- shoe sighting
60. Who is your best friend?
- me.
61. Who will you choose to die with?
- when I know, I’ll say.
62. Where have you been today?
- studio!
63. What games do you play often?
- I duno.
64. Who are you missing right now?
- I miss no one.
65. If you have to choose between friends and love, who will you choose?
- I duno.
66. What are you doing right now?
- Doing the quiz now, chatting, listen song
67. Which primary sch are you from?
- Jiemin Primary School
68. Name three colours that you like.
- Black, white, blue.
69. What emotion do you like to show?
- happy?
70. What is life to you?
- busy and busy.
71. If you have something troubling you, what would you do?
- diary?
72. Who did you chat with in msn today?
- many people.
73. when is the last time you lost a friend?
- can I dun say?
74. Which month are you born in?
- JUNE
75. How are you feeling right now?
- I’m still energetic but fingers are tired
76. What is the time now?
- 10.37pm
77. Where are you now?
- Home
78. What colour did you use to dye your hair?
- many
79. Do you have contact lens?
- Yes.
80. [[ Personal ]]Where do you wanna go in the holidays?
- somewhere quiet. Maldives?
Instructions: Remove one question from the above, and add in your own personal question, then tag ten people in your list. List them out at the end of your post. notify them in their tagbox that he/she has been tagged:
1) YULIN
2) DENIECE!
3) YVONNE OH
4) SELENE
5) YIHAN
6) XIUWEI
7) JIAQI
8) YONGJIE
9) RONG RONG
10) KENNETH PAN
- sister!
2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
- of course.
3. What happened at 10.00am today?
- on the way out of my house
4. When did you last cry?
- yesterday while watching I Not Stupid Too
5. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- I duno?
6. What do you want in your life right now?
- everything I want to come true. :)
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
- Umbrella if I have it.
8. Whats the favourite thing to have on your bed?
- the soft mattress
9. What bottoms are you wearing?
- Shorts.
10. what’s bothering you right now?
- Dates and Dates!
11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
- do I intend to leave it simple?
12. Are you wearing anything that you borrowed from someone?
- nahs.
13. What was the last movie you went to see?
- I think It was The forbidden Kingdom.
14. What are you proud of?
- that I am who I am.
15. What does the oldest txt msg in your inbox says?
- xiao mei telling me she cant go to school with me the next day.
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
- Bu Xiang Dong De
17. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
- well… I duno. Haha.
18. What does the last received text msg say? who was it from?
- okok. Then we see how again… :) from yongjie!
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
- 11pm
20. Are you currently happy?
- I’m suffocating.
21. Who gives you the best advice?
- who do you approach for advice then?
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
- I prefer it with Starbuck’s CFP. :) so, is NO.
23. Who did you talk on the phone with last night?
- Jiaqi!
24. Is anything bugging you right now?
- yes. Many!
25. What/who was the last thing that made you laugh?
- everyone in 1A05 wearing school uniform?
26. Do you wear toe socks?
-I wear socks
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
- the teacher
28. Have you ever have your heartbroken..
- literally, yes.
29. What annoys you most in a person?
- stop bugging me!
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- now? I’m too busy to crush someone.
31. Have you ever done cocaine?- no.
32. What is the colour of your room?
- bluey!
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars
- I’d rather pay someone to kill.
34. Do you believe in the saying " talk is cheap?
- heh?
35. Who was the last person to lay on your bed?
- me, myself and I, and my sister!
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
-mum?
37. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kiss?
- heh. No.
38. Do you have a life?
- DUH. I have!
39. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didnt?
- Idk.
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
- read the lyrics.
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dreams?
- I cnt make out the face.
42. Last time you smiled?
- lesson time!
43. Have you changed this year?
- yes.
44. What are you listening to right now?
way back into love
45. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
- yes. Sammy!
46. Do you walk with your eyes open or close?
- can you see with ur eyes closed?
47. Is there a quote you live by?
- “work hard”.
48. Do you want someone you cant have?
- why hang onto something u can’t have?
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
- recorder? LOl.
50. Whats the worst idea you have had this week?
- telling the class deva has a sorethroat.
51. What do you think is the most attractive abt the opposite sex?
- hmm. Everything!
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
- I’m busy with projects lahs.
53. What song describe your love life?
- when I know, I’ll say.
54. Does the person you like know you like them?
- now? Dun have.
55. Who always makes you laugh?
- anyone.
56. Do you speak any other languages other than english?
- of cos.
57. Are you a blonde?
- nahs. I’m asian.
58. Whats your middle name?
- yin?
59. What are you doing tmr?
- shoe sighting
60. Who is your best friend?
- me.
61. Who will you choose to die with?
- when I know, I’ll say.
62. Where have you been today?
- studio!
63. What games do you play often?
- I duno.
64. Who are you missing right now?
- I miss no one.
65. If you have to choose between friends and love, who will you choose?
- I duno.
66. What are you doing right now?
- Doing the quiz now, chatting, listen song
67. Which primary sch are you from?
- Jiemin Primary School
68. Name three colours that you like.
- Black, white, blue.
69. What emotion do you like to show?
- happy?
70. What is life to you?
- busy and busy.
71. If you have something troubling you, what would you do?
- diary?
72. Who did you chat with in msn today?
- many people.
73. when is the last time you lost a friend?
- can I dun say?
74. Which month are you born in?
- JUNE
75. How are you feeling right now?
- I’m still energetic but fingers are tired
76. What is the time now?
- 10.37pm
77. Where are you now?
- Home
78. What colour did you use to dye your hair?
- many
79. Do you have contact lens?
- Yes.
80. [[ Personal ]]Where do you wanna go in the holidays?
- somewhere quiet. Maldives?
Instructions: Remove one question from the above, and add in your own personal question, then tag ten people in your list. List them out at the end of your post. notify them in their tagbox that he/she has been tagged:
1) YULIN
2) DENIECE!
3) YVONNE OH
4) SELENE
5) YIHAN
6) XIUWEI
7) JIAQI
8) YONGJIE
9) RONG RONG
10) KENNETH PAN
Labels: quiz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home