Saturday, May 24, 2008

don't worry, I'm really alright.


met up with my ICP group to watch I Not Stupid. This is really a nice story. It's really touching. Yihan and jiaqi sort of cried while watching it. Though I didn't, I was really touched by the movie. The scenes and the songs suited each other very very well. It was able to bring out the misery of 3 different children, tell the audience what they wished for and how their lives were. Instead of being restrained constantly by your parents daily, sometimes I feel we should stand up and tell them what we really want. Inspiring movie of Jack Neo's.



It's one more week to the holidays and there are lots of things to be completed. I need to have my haircut for sure and then, catch a movie and go for the PC show. =)


i want to watch Indiana Jones.

&, XU YULIN! I WANT TO WATCH WITH YOU!

you better reply when you see this message. I have not seen her for a long long time and never watched a movie with you since I knew you. well, exclude the Pirates of the Caribbean one. you were practically sleeping throughout. haha.


next, I need to have a haircut & that is with dear xiao mei, jiaqi! haha. book one day? which day you free? probably first week? 3rd free? or you want weekends? decide then tell me hor!



&&&, i want to go bugis with ms RUAN LIGENG!

haha. i know you almost anytime can one. so, when you think of the date & time, tell me. can first week also? haha. maybe we go on weekdays lahs. not so crowded. agreed?


i'm trying to squeeze everything into the first week so that I can concentrate on the next two weeks.

so, 12th june, who wants to go to The PC show?

please please please, tell me! in advance can? maybe oso by first week tell me? i will ask people de. haha.

i'm just so tired at times. i feel i'm different from the secondary school me. can i get myself to "work" again?


saying about secondary school.. DMC 1A05 had a crazy idea today, which is to wear our school uniforms next friday. haha. well, i don't mind. mine's not unglamorous. haha. But i mind wearing cultural clothes next tuesday. cos, i don't have & i dun want to go home alone on the train with people staring at me. they will be thinking that I am siao. by that time, I will attract attention from those people whom I don't wish to attract.


design class was eye straining today. it's really tiring to STARE at the mac for 3 hours! 3 whole hours, okay? tiring. after that, requested to play with jiemei's hair. hahah. i love playing with his hair. eh, i don't know why. anyway, yihan! how was your scholar thing & how was it afterwards? LOl. must share with us! i want to see him one day! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home