I feel sad for them. I really wonder what gave them the strength to hold on for so many days? If I were them, would I be able to do the same thing? It's saddening. I don't think there will be any more survivors. It's an unexplainable feeling when you see someone being carried out after a prolonged period.
***
should i perm or not? or should I cut? short or just shoulder length? well, so sorry. I'm Gemini, so I tend to be fickle minded you know. don't blame me cos that's me. yihan lent me 2 books on hairstyles. thanks! the model's hair are all so nice lahs. =) so i'm thinking to perm or not? cos' short hair, hmmm. I really don't know if it will suit me. haha. reading through the day. otw home as well. read on the train and discussed about hairstyles with xiao mei. haha.
bought my laptop skin. :) lazy take photo lahs. costs $16. haha. now i know, my laptop is so easy to recognise, thanks to Winnie the Pooh & friends laptop skin. haha. that's a good thing when you have an outstanding skin. LOl.
went with xiao mei to the salon. asked the auntie if perm for me nice? she said she will help me do big curls. ehhh. actually, I'm still afraid of the outcome. haha. or should I just cut? haha. when the time comes den I will decide. heh. auntie said xiao mei can cut short hair. suit her.
i'm not done with my reflection for design. well... how do i do it when I don't understand art? hmmm. one thing, crap. so, I shall crap my way through!
***
should i perm or not? or should I cut? short or just shoulder length? well, so sorry. I'm Gemini, so I tend to be fickle minded you know. don't blame me cos that's me. yihan lent me 2 books on hairstyles. thanks! the model's hair are all so nice lahs. =) so i'm thinking to perm or not? cos' short hair, hmmm. I really don't know if it will suit me. haha. reading through the day. otw home as well. read on the train and discussed about hairstyles with xiao mei. haha.
bought my laptop skin. :) lazy take photo lahs. costs $16. haha. now i know, my laptop is so easy to recognise, thanks to Winnie the Pooh & friends laptop skin. haha. that's a good thing when you have an outstanding skin. LOl.
went with xiao mei to the salon. asked the auntie if perm for me nice? she said she will help me do big curls. ehhh. actually, I'm still afraid of the outcome. haha. or should I just cut? haha. when the time comes den I will decide. heh. auntie said xiao mei can cut short hair. suit her.
i'm not done with my reflection for design. well... how do i do it when I don't understand art? hmmm. one thing, crap. so, I shall crap my way through!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home