Saturday, May 17, 2008

I hate this freaking hot weather!

finally, I've completed my ITB project. i spent very very long. just today for customising and including some information, i took around 3hours? plus the previous days of research... quite a long time spent.

for ICP, yihan has found the VCD for I Not Stupid! haha. *clap clap* it means VCD viewing again! LOl. i know this time's will be fun cos the movie has meaning. =) after that, it will mean, WORK! =( report writing....

i still have my design basics homework. hais. the lecturers really think we're super students. giving us this week and say "please hand up next week or 2 weeks later." damn! i don't feel like using my own photograph. let me wait for Thiru to send me those first. hehe.

I've made my 2nd specs! haha. i spent a real damn long time at the shop choosing them. i wanted a red specs. took the Levis to try. looked weird. then a black one, i love it. then another colour, another pattern and ... till the optician like gave up. haha. he went away for a short while. hahhaa. i took a very long time ok. like around 45min and finally chose one which i saw at the beginning. i bought the black one! heh. the red ones are nice. only if they can be combined together. LOl. i was telling my mum "don't think i want black already. Look student-ish." in the end, i chose black cos it's the only colour that is forever in fashion. && i think it looks better on me. haha. i still can't find that specs of mine. did I really throw them?

I really hate studying at times. I need to practice my design basics! it's not fun staring at the laptop and trying to figure out.

i'm considering to buy a mouse or not. hmmm... buy? don't buy? i don't know. i want to cut my hair soon!

if we were them, would we be so strong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home