Thursday, May 15, 2008

To say "I want out" is not as easy as it seems. you will only feel complexed and keep asking yourself "Have I made the right decision?" I know i gave up a good chance. I really don't know if I made the right choice. I believe there will be another opportunity.


I think my STM is real serious. I can only remember like long long time later. my god. i need to increase my memory. haha.
that day (13may), my dear da ge was saying he will send me to the old folks' home if I can't marry. wah lao. so bad!!

ok, i'm a gadget idiot. haha. i told josiah that otw home. i was asking him about Nintendo! hehe. i want to buy one (when i have enough money) but I need to know more about it what! so i asked him what's the difference between the wii and ds. heh, told you i'm a gadget idiot. asked him where he buy from, how he download the games and blah blah lahs. haha. he was nice. lent me his nintendo to play on the train. heh. thanks guy!


yishun town won for the "tiao zhan shi jie ji lu" against kranji. good work! keep it up. =) *i know the school wants to win, win, win.* try your best!


14may2008:
met up in the morning to discuss project. project again. i hate them lahs. it seems to be never ending.

had ITB lesson. my god! it was like so tough! couldn't get the formula right lors. then excel kept showing error or else duno what stupid thing! damn! in the managed to, finally!!!!
yong jie went to re-do her test. ahah. she was like, "eh eh. you help me! eh, YIHAN!" haha. she asked so many people to help her and her marks jumped! she was so so happy. haha. don't worry, you will sure pass with so many people around. hahaah.
couldn't find a seat for lunch and decided to da bao. couldn't find a table too to eat. in the end, returned back to the FC to eat.
IMW test. teacher said it was more interesting but I felt it was more boring. then then then, the aircon si bei cold. at first she didn't switch on. when she did, COLD!


15may2008:
lesson at 8am. it's tiring. could actually go home at 10.30am today! then the damn oral communications teacher said she wanted a make-up lesson. fine. we agreed. then she said she was still having a lesson and unable to come on time, asking if we could make it next thurs. & guess what time she told us to meet her today? 12noon lehs! stupid teacher. at least sms to all of us to let us know. not as if u don't have our numbers. she's really irresponsible lors. you think we're only taking your module huh? pls, we still have other more important things to do, ok?
in the end, went to Main Library to rent the DVD. i borrowed my textbook already! hehe. i want borrow storybooks soon. =) haven read them for a long long time.
saw Ragu! haha. gave him a slap on the arm. LOL. he didn't see me what. that was the only way to make him see me. heh heh. saw twin too. then yulin! haha. asked her how to get to the library. i don't go that far. i only go to BizIT library. now, i think my ermei shan is better. haha. easier to get around.


sat at T6 with my frens to watch the video till our butt pain. & the conclusion is "video not accepted." haha. i think we're very funny. we watched awhile and knew not accepted but we still continued watching. haha.


project again! i think i must do whatever I can to get my ITB done by Sat. my god! videos, sound clips!! ahhhh! how sia?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home