When I thought that my June hols were short enough, the Design teacher dropped another bomb. hais. Now, I have to go back to SP for the open house from 3rd to 5th June. hais. nvm, for that 1 cca point, I shall go. haha. Well, not only for CCA point lahs. I believe it will be quite fun and I will have a nice time scaring those little monkeys. LOl!
dear xiuwei dropped her laptop yesterday. poor girl. her laptop cannot be started up right now. so sad. nvm, ask your mother buy one toughbook for you. hehe.
I believe for Twin, the time today will be crawling very slowly. Crawling is slow enough but it will still be slower. He knows why lahs. haha. hope you have a nice day! =)
communication lesson right now. non-verbal communication. hmmm..
less than a week and my holiday starts! ok, not holiday. just a break.
2nd June: Outing will jie meis to shop for clothes.
3rd - 5th June: SP open house.
12th June: The PC show. LIGENG! you want go? YULIN?
13th June: Meeting with OC group to discuss.
eh, leeyee, ligeng, yulin, deniece, yvonne, lanyun, is it ok if we
go K on 7th June? Kbox K Union, can?
xiaomei! shall we go for our haircut on 31st may? hahaha.
my holiday is so not a holiday.
dear xiuwei dropped her laptop yesterday. poor girl. her laptop cannot be started up right now. so sad. nvm, ask your mother buy one toughbook for you. hehe.
I believe for Twin, the time today will be crawling very slowly. Crawling is slow enough but it will still be slower. He knows why lahs. haha. hope you have a nice day! =)
communication lesson right now. non-verbal communication. hmmm..
less than a week and my holiday starts! ok, not holiday. just a break.
2nd June: Outing will jie meis to shop for clothes.
3rd - 5th June: SP open house.
12th June: The PC show. LIGENG! you want go? YULIN?
13th June: Meeting with OC group to discuss.
eh, leeyee, ligeng, yulin, deniece, yvonne, lanyun, is it ok if we
go K on 7th June? Kbox K Union, can?
xiaomei! shall we go for our haircut on 31st may? hahaha.
my holiday is so not a holiday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home