current nail colour: GOLD. haha.
went back to SP today for the short briefing on SP open house. it's really short ok. after
that, went to IMM with jiaqi. we shopped at Daiso the longest. I have a new water bottle!
haha. & i want to use that lahs.
i think if any of you come to my house, you won't think that I'm a DMC student.
people might think i'm design. haha. borrowed a book on nail art and one on
wrapping gifts. at daiso, i bought some cloth to make a bag. so, i seem more of a
design student huh? den. i think i need to tidy my house. cos messed up by me. & i
have not kept the things i bought today.
went back to SP today for the short briefing on SP open house. it's really short ok. after
that, went to IMM with jiaqi. we shopped at Daiso the longest. I have a new water bottle!
haha. & i want to use that lahs.
i think if any of you come to my house, you won't think that I'm a DMC student.
people might think i'm design. haha. borrowed a book on nail art and one on
wrapping gifts. at daiso, i bought some cloth to make a bag. so, i seem more of a
design student huh? den. i think i need to tidy my house. cos messed up by me. & i
have not kept the things i bought today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home