Tuesday, June 03, 2008

somehow, I miss mr teo's preaches. hais. i can't get myself to do those holiday
homework of mine. i think i'll rush at the end of the holiday.
i know, after this holiday, the next holiday will really be my holiday! hahaha.


glad to announce my second hated pest are lizards!


they appear in my kitchen's dustbin always. giving me a scare when I step into the
kitchen cos' they "run" when they hear noise. then, i was tidying my dad's cupboard
today when that mini lizard appeared before me a few times! ahhh! i hate them lahs.


found a whole new box of crayons but no one wants them. I still have watercolour
pencils. den oil pastel. i decided to keep my 64 crayons and oil pastel. the rest, will be
placed at the lift there for people who need them. got poster colour as well. but, i don't
need them for my course. I still have my colour pencils.
i miss colouring so much. haha. so, i was colouring for the whole afternoon today!
heh heh.
maybe I will continue later. cos' it's a little too early to complete it now. haha.
anyone else's birthday approaching? heh.



meeting my FOM team a.k.a yongjie, dawn, hazwan and nicholas for project meeting
tomorrow. 9am to arrive. that's earlier than my working time.



i kinda miss my red hair. but, how to dye it and make it last longer? red hair don't last
de lehs. & can't be ask me to dye now right? my hair will spoil. maybe during the next
holiday. heh.



ok, end blog here. =) sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home