Saturday, July 12, 2008

last night,
i was complaining to everyone what a dumb laptop I have.
i still have to admit it is dumb now.
last night, black face. this morning, still the black face. it loves auto-on-ing.
just now, doesn't auto on. allows me to on it without its black face.
what a dumb laptop i have.
so my mum told me "last night and morning unhappy."
well, you better not be unhappy anymore. if not, i'll throw you away.
---------------------------

sometimes, emo-ing can be contagious, my dear friends.
i wonder if you ever noticed me.
i had a bad impression of you at the start but now, it's all gone. long gone.
i won't have the courage but i do wonder if you feel the same as me.
perhaps till the end of the time, you have never ever noticed me.
take care.

**
that seemed all like yesterday.
how excited we both were yet trying not to show it out. both you and me just treated it as we completely forgot about it. yet deep inside, we know we looked forward to it.
i told myself over and over again to forget about you, to not be so foolish again. yet, i still can't. why am I still that stubborn?
till now, i still don't if that was friends or something more to it.
i was puzzled. i was lost. you didn't pull me out of it. you just made me sink deeper. & i allowed myself to do so.
stubborness or foolishness?

**
i miss a cheer up. it has been a long time since one occurred.

***
i hope the times when i missed you won't be back again.
i really don't know how long I can control my tears.
I do miss you but I don't want to think about you anymore.


*yinqing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home