HELLO!
blogger doesn't really like me to upload photos. will upload ytd's soon.
started work today. starting to pack goods was still alright but soon after the fair starts, i wanna faint. cos there's simply no customer, well, i mean sales. cos they want the shoe but no size.
it's a good thing i'm having off tomorrow before going back for full day shift.
alrites. many are not really pleased with their GPA but to me, I'm still ok lahs. though the 3.096 is not that VERY GOOD as compared to others but to me, i think it's what i want currently. cos i'm not smart to start with. it's just suddenly in O levels i got my 8 points (5 sub).
well, i had a question from mummy just that day. she asked me what will I be choosing for my GEMs. i told her not sure yet. so she asked again if I really liked this course. cos she feels i'm not really into this course and the job opportunities which it offers doesn't really seem to suit me.
hmm. well, i do have to admit that my real passion is not this course but I still believe that I'll give my best to this course. you don't expect me to u-turn right now, right?
blogger doesn't really like me to upload photos. will upload ytd's soon.
started work today. starting to pack goods was still alright but soon after the fair starts, i wanna faint. cos there's simply no customer, well, i mean sales. cos they want the shoe but no size.
it's a good thing i'm having off tomorrow before going back for full day shift.
alrites. many are not really pleased with their GPA but to me, I'm still ok lahs. though the 3.096 is not that VERY GOOD as compared to others but to me, i think it's what i want currently. cos i'm not smart to start with. it's just suddenly in O levels i got my 8 points (5 sub).
well, i had a question from mummy just that day. she asked me what will I be choosing for my GEMs. i told her not sure yet. so she asked again if I really liked this course. cos she feels i'm not really into this course and the job opportunities which it offers doesn't really seem to suit me.
hmm. well, i do have to admit that my real passion is not this course but I still believe that I'll give my best to this course. you don't expect me to u-turn right now, right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home