hello!
the Gemini is indeed fickle minded. i shall explain.
ok. questions on why "today got lesson mehs?"
ok. i got asked a few times. and i think i really give it up.
as i told most people. i think i stand on the streets and wait better.
ok. firstly, i feel bad cos i seem to be making fun of the head booker of cuemodels.
when i went there for the interview, he asked me to take up the modelling course since I have no basic modelling exp. course is $350. ex right? den I say I go home think about it.
his $350 consists of 8 lessons. then, my portfolio will be 100% free plus free 2nd chance of retaking photos if the first round don't turn out nice.
cos i didn't have my money that time. so i was quite sad. you know, you have to give up things bcos of money. it was quite a waste to me at that point of time.
then just after i rejected the person, that night, i checked my email informing me that SP is giving me my scholarship. so, well, sort of money problem solved right?
ok. so i thought it over and decided to ask the person again if he has another chance for me. the guy was kind enough. he said ok.
i was supposed to go down today.
but as I was dressing up, suddenly, i thought if it fails again, how?
i have failed last year and I still feel I can't walk out of it. It has still been living inside me. The previous agency has given me the impression that all modelling agencies look like money grubbers.
so i smsed the person and said i'm not going down.
in the end, i got a scolding from him. well, i guessed i deserved it.
and he asked again if i could go down tomorrow to register. i considered it over and over again. with the $350, i can do lots more. such as buying my clothes and my shoes. i need a new phone also. this one has been badly scratched by me.
i think i'll not go down. as a student, $350 is a great help to my fees.
some said it seems a waste to give it up. some said it's ok. i have more chances in the future.
you can comment. but my decision, i guess, is made.
as mr K said. stop making people convince you.
well, really. no matter how you convince me, whether to go or not go, if i make up my mind, how much difference can it make?
the Gemini is indeed fickle minded. i shall explain.
ok. questions on why "today got lesson mehs?"
ok. i got asked a few times. and i think i really give it up.
as i told most people. i think i stand on the streets and wait better.
ok. firstly, i feel bad cos i seem to be making fun of the head booker of cuemodels.
when i went there for the interview, he asked me to take up the modelling course since I have no basic modelling exp. course is $350. ex right? den I say I go home think about it.
his $350 consists of 8 lessons. then, my portfolio will be 100% free plus free 2nd chance of retaking photos if the first round don't turn out nice.
cos i didn't have my money that time. so i was quite sad. you know, you have to give up things bcos of money. it was quite a waste to me at that point of time.
then just after i rejected the person, that night, i checked my email informing me that SP is giving me my scholarship. so, well, sort of money problem solved right?
ok. so i thought it over and decided to ask the person again if he has another chance for me. the guy was kind enough. he said ok.
i was supposed to go down today.
but as I was dressing up, suddenly, i thought if it fails again, how?
i have failed last year and I still feel I can't walk out of it. It has still been living inside me. The previous agency has given me the impression that all modelling agencies look like money grubbers.
so i smsed the person and said i'm not going down.
in the end, i got a scolding from him. well, i guessed i deserved it.
and he asked again if i could go down tomorrow to register. i considered it over and over again. with the $350, i can do lots more. such as buying my clothes and my shoes. i need a new phone also. this one has been badly scratched by me.
i think i'll not go down. as a student, $350 is a great help to my fees.
some said it seems a waste to give it up. some said it's ok. i have more chances in the future.
you can comment. but my decision, i guess, is made.
as mr K said. stop making people convince you.
well, really. no matter how you convince me, whether to go or not go, if i make up my mind, how much difference can it make?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home