HELLO!
i'd better blog before lee yee comes and say, "now i blog you never blog."
alrites, went out with lee yee on saturday. my dear busy angel was finally free. haha. she had her things to buy while I had none. I just wanted to go out.
so walked around orchard with her then trained to amk.
saw jiahui on the train. see her in real person with short hair is definitely better than seeing her in photos. =) they look different.
met yulin at night to pass her the camera. you'd better make sure it comes back to me smooth and one piece. any scratches, you pay. told her to send me penang laksa and i have not received it.
sunday was stay home day. still looking for job. if not, den i'll go for yulin's interview and work there. then my legs will ache like nothing else.
today, went out with my dear devil, ligeng. she had her things to buy and I finally, did not buy anything. =) achievement? i think so. haha.
wanted to find sammy but didn't see her.
dinner at Just Noodles. Legs were aching. it was my first time having dinner that early. before 6pm ok! then ligeng and me were just the few customers there.
so during dinner, we were listening to 933 and they were talking about F1. so i told ligeng what i heard. know what she told me? "guo ran is tourism student." i was shocked and looked at her. hahhaa. ok, she blurly thinks i'm in tourism but good thing she rmbs I'M NOT. haha. ok, i'll say again, i'm in Media and Communications though I had wanted to go into Tourism.
after dinner, went to bugis, still in search of my halterneck.
i managed to lose 1kg but i think i'll gain it back after today's 1 scoop of andersen's ice cream cone, one set meal of spicy chicken plus free flow of drink and ice cream. 500g gain will do. and I need lose another 1kg to balance it out.
currently, i'm trying to get to at least 160cm. but still can't. after several times of measurement yesterday, the results are either 157cm or 158cm. so, i still didn't grow.
christine told me to drink milk. haha.
kenneth said he'll help me pull the legs.
i think heels will do the trick though i don't really like them.
i will find out my real height when I visit the doctor next month. =) better dun get to 156cm. i'll faint then.
what's wrong with 158cm and 160cm? when you say "i'm 160cm.", people go wahhhh. when you say "i'm 158cm." people go oh. the diffence is just 2cm lehs! and one is a 5 and one is a 6 lo.
nvm about 158cm, as long as I know there are other people who are also 158cm, eg. Jolin Tsai. =) haha.
in order not to look short in front of tall people, there are two options. one is, stand far away from them. another is, don't compare yourself with them.
i'd better blog before lee yee comes and say, "now i blog you never blog."
alrites, went out with lee yee on saturday. my dear busy angel was finally free. haha. she had her things to buy while I had none. I just wanted to go out.
so walked around orchard with her then trained to amk.
saw jiahui on the train. see her in real person with short hair is definitely better than seeing her in photos. =) they look different.
met yulin at night to pass her the camera. you'd better make sure it comes back to me smooth and one piece. any scratches, you pay. told her to send me penang laksa and i have not received it.
sunday was stay home day. still looking for job. if not, den i'll go for yulin's interview and work there. then my legs will ache like nothing else.
today, went out with my dear devil, ligeng. she had her things to buy and I finally, did not buy anything. =) achievement? i think so. haha.
wanted to find sammy but didn't see her.
dinner at Just Noodles. Legs were aching. it was my first time having dinner that early. before 6pm ok! then ligeng and me were just the few customers there.
so during dinner, we were listening to 933 and they were talking about F1. so i told ligeng what i heard. know what she told me? "guo ran is tourism student." i was shocked and looked at her. hahhaa. ok, she blurly thinks i'm in tourism but good thing she rmbs I'M NOT. haha. ok, i'll say again, i'm in Media and Communications though I had wanted to go into Tourism.
after dinner, went to bugis, still in search of my halterneck.
i managed to lose 1kg but i think i'll gain it back after today's 1 scoop of andersen's ice cream cone, one set meal of spicy chicken plus free flow of drink and ice cream. 500g gain will do. and I need lose another 1kg to balance it out.
currently, i'm trying to get to at least 160cm. but still can't. after several times of measurement yesterday, the results are either 157cm or 158cm. so, i still didn't grow.
christine told me to drink milk. haha.
kenneth said he'll help me pull the legs.
i think heels will do the trick though i don't really like them.
i will find out my real height when I visit the doctor next month. =) better dun get to 156cm. i'll faint then.
what's wrong with 158cm and 160cm? when you say "i'm 160cm.", people go wahhhh. when you say "i'm 158cm." people go oh. the diffence is just 2cm lehs! and one is a 5 and one is a 6 lo.
nvm about 158cm, as long as I know there are other people who are also 158cm, eg. Jolin Tsai. =) haha.
in order not to look short in front of tall people, there are two options. one is, stand far away from them. another is, don't compare yourself with them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home