HELLO!
Let me type this post while I wait for the photos to be uploaded. There are lots and lots of them luh.
DMC 05 BBQ was definitely fun! =) though we had a lil prob at the beginning. It’s ok luh. Still ended nicely.
so, I’m glad I stayed overnight though I got slapped on the hand by xiu for placing my hand on her shoulder. Hahaha.
Photos from jay’s camera are at the bottom post. Those from mine will be just after this post.
For the photos, if you all want, you can get from me or others. Some asked from me already.
Don’t ask me to do PhotoShop. It’s tough enough to resize half of the photos I have. If you all want crop here, clone there den bring this here and there, eh, u all do luh. Do liao send me kay? Hahaha.
My unglam photos are already up. So will I even care to photoshop them? Hahaha.
Photography skills were put to use. Hor, Xiu Wei? Haha. The rule of 1/3.
Then got high angle. No low though. Centre picture.
Chalet was girls’ talk as well. Haha. Actually, is Gossip time. Then chatted about future boyfriends. Well, a short part about future BFs. We had a few questions. I’m still waiting for my YU WEN LE! Ok, that will never be luh. It’s obvious.
& camellia said I’m Nuteen’s new advertiser. Haha. They paid me to advertise. “say no to oily skin and black heads.” =)
Anyway. Sleep isn’t really important for chalets luh. But I must say, this is the first time I slept so long for a chalet.
This is the first time I played one round of UNO cards for so long. Around 30min+ for one game?
This is the first time I ever see people playing for others for UNO. (jiaqi snatching jay’s and say, “I help you!(x2)”
So early this morning, took the damn bus home & got bitten by mosquitoes. Ages since they last attacked me. I thought they wouldn’t already.
Reached home. Bathed. Tv. Internet. MSN. Out to movie with Deniece!
Watched Connected! OMG! The movie is so damn nice luh. Donkey years since I last watched Asian movie. I’m always facing starhub cable tv.
Back to the movie. It’s so LOL for some parts, esp. for the mobile care centre scene.
“okok. Coming coming. What pattern you want? Tweety Bird, Bugs Bunny, Batman?”
Deniece said she wants to get a boyfriend who can fight like Nick Cheung. Haha. Ok, let’s hope she can find one.
I don’t need one that looks like Louis Koo. Just one that looks like Shawn Yue will do. Hehe.
After movie, walked around AMK. Bought my tops and bottom. There is this dress which I think is pretty but ex. Maybe when I have function den buy and wear? It’s revealing at the back. Reveal a part which it’s not supposed to. Nvm. New year got chance den buy wear. Haha.
I think that should be all for now. I’m super tired. My skin needs its rest. =)
Good night!
Let me type this post while I wait for the photos to be uploaded. There are lots and lots of them luh.
DMC 05 BBQ was definitely fun! =) though we had a lil prob at the beginning. It’s ok luh. Still ended nicely.
so, I’m glad I stayed overnight though I got slapped on the hand by xiu for placing my hand on her shoulder. Hahaha.
Photos from jay’s camera are at the bottom post. Those from mine will be just after this post.
For the photos, if you all want, you can get from me or others. Some asked from me already.
Don’t ask me to do PhotoShop. It’s tough enough to resize half of the photos I have. If you all want crop here, clone there den bring this here and there, eh, u all do luh. Do liao send me kay? Hahaha.
My unglam photos are already up. So will I even care to photoshop them? Hahaha.
Photography skills were put to use. Hor, Xiu Wei? Haha. The rule of 1/3.
Then got high angle. No low though. Centre picture.
Chalet was girls’ talk as well. Haha. Actually, is Gossip time. Then chatted about future boyfriends. Well, a short part about future BFs. We had a few questions. I’m still waiting for my YU WEN LE! Ok, that will never be luh. It’s obvious.
& camellia said I’m Nuteen’s new advertiser. Haha. They paid me to advertise. “say no to oily skin and black heads.” =)
Anyway. Sleep isn’t really important for chalets luh. But I must say, this is the first time I slept so long for a chalet.
This is the first time I played one round of UNO cards for so long. Around 30min+ for one game?
This is the first time I ever see people playing for others for UNO. (jiaqi snatching jay’s and say, “I help you!(x2)”
So early this morning, took the damn bus home & got bitten by mosquitoes. Ages since they last attacked me. I thought they wouldn’t already.
Reached home. Bathed. Tv. Internet. MSN. Out to movie with Deniece!
Watched Connected! OMG! The movie is so damn nice luh. Donkey years since I last watched Asian movie. I’m always facing starhub cable tv.
Back to the movie. It’s so LOL for some parts, esp. for the mobile care centre scene.
“okok. Coming coming. What pattern you want? Tweety Bird, Bugs Bunny, Batman?”
Deniece said she wants to get a boyfriend who can fight like Nick Cheung. Haha. Ok, let’s hope she can find one.
I don’t need one that looks like Louis Koo. Just one that looks like Shawn Yue will do. Hehe.
After movie, walked around AMK. Bought my tops and bottom. There is this dress which I think is pretty but ex. Maybe when I have function den buy and wear? It’s revealing at the back. Reveal a part which it’s not supposed to. Nvm. New year got chance den buy wear. Haha.
I think that should be all for now. I’m super tired. My skin needs its rest. =)
Good night!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home