Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HELLO!
ok. show part of the photos from yesterday’s talentime. I’m lazy to upload those from my camera a.k.a the one which xiuu used.
though the SLR looks more professional, eh, now I just compare by looking at the thumbnails, I think my camera take nicer lehs. haha. or is it different photographer? =p

alrights. it’s really my first time attempting a photoshoot for a big event. so dun mind my skills. I’m still learning. and the photos are randomly chosen to post.
now, I realize smth. blogger actually rotates the photo for you. =.=’’’ I’ve been like gong gong go rotate myself for duno how many times. grrr.


































alrights. happy birthday to daryl! our birthday boy for today. =)
make sure the Chihuahua is out of reach from the lion. hahahaha.


I think I’m getting lazier. I must repack my bag later. stuff everything inside. I’m like so lazy to bring everything. want the bag to be as light as possible when it’s impossible. I must bring my umbrella in case this dumb weather rains again. better rain tomorrow!

oh ya. shooting session today. =) eh. quite fun lahs. haha. Gina should be the most tired. keep laughing and laughing. haha. so laughing and crying scenes ain’t easy huh.


I think jolin has a high chance of winning this time! =) nvm, shall watch on Sunday. hehehe. is it 8.30pm show? I think so. then I must run home after going out. &&& ya lo. why Jolin always not nominated for Wu tai mei li huh? she can dance and sing very very nice what! hai yo. must nominate her next year mahs.


alrights. I shall stop here luh. brain seems to be switched off already. nights!


ONE LAST THING. I remember now before lee yee comes after me again.
I MUST ASK MY CLASS IF THEY’RE INTERESTED IN GOING FOR MMSP.
now I cnt rmb the details. nvm. shall ask tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home