Tuesday, November 04, 2008

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must copy this survey on their blog and may replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tagged to as much person as you can & those tagged mustn't ignore the survey. Those tagged too mustn't tagged to those who had send them the survey.

1. Do you have secrets ?
ANS: of course.
2. Would you fall in love with a girl older than you ?
ANS: sorry, I’m not les.
3. Do you enjoy going to school ?
ANS: I do apart from the fact that I have 8am lessons.
4. Do you ever see a girl crying for you ?
ANS: hmmm.
5. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend ?
ANS: that’s not easy to answer.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone ?
ANS: I answered it before. Might be different answer. Eh, loving?
7. List out 4 favourite things that you like to do.
ANS: singing, watching tv, surfing the net and shopping.
8. If you have one wish, what would it be?
ANS: everything I wish to come true! Humans are greedy, right?
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
ANS: recently or what?
10. What's the memorable thing anyone have done for you?
ANS: I think every little thing is memorable.
11. Who are you thinking of right now?
ANS: who? No one lahs.
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
ANS: Family, friends.
13. What are you currently doing ryte now?
ANS: completing this survey.
14. Is your birthday on holiday?
ANS: school holiday? Haha.
15. What is your favourite colour?
ANS: can I grab vintage colour?
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick ?
ANS: why would I fall for 2 people in the first place? NEXT.
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
ANS: forgive but never forget.
18. What do you want to tell to someone you love?
ANS: Thank you. (xie xie ni in Chinese)
19. Names of people you've tagged.
Who wants to do?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home