read up the horoscope book to see what is in stall for me tomorrow.
and i saw this: "再忍耐一下,事情终会圆满解决的。“
does it spell bad?
shall read up 2009 soon. =)
like deniece said, she doesn't really like people depending on her. well, to me, as much as I like to depend on people, i don't really like others to depend on me. why? i don't know. there's no answer can! but sometimes, it's really irritating to hear people go, "anything lahs. you decide lahs. oso not I buy." but, if it concerns you, can you really say anything? cos it really affects everything.
and i saw this: "再忍耐一下,事情终会圆满解决的。“
does it spell bad?
shall read up 2009 soon. =)
like deniece said, she doesn't really like people depending on her. well, to me, as much as I like to depend on people, i don't really like others to depend on me. why? i don't know. there's no answer can! but sometimes, it's really irritating to hear people go, "anything lahs. you decide lahs. oso not I buy." but, if it concerns you, can you really say anything? cos it really affects everything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home