Sunday, March 22, 2009

Currently, I'm in love with the word reborn. =) in chinese, it means 从生。sort of means having a new life. I like its meaning. :)

and, i'm still thinking about my hair. should I highlight it? or dye it? either one, it means my money will fly away. but so far, i've only done highlights once. and for dye-ing, eh, lost count.

decided to do a little change to my phone lest people think i'm crazily in love with pink when I'm not. So now, it looks better. =) but i wonder how long my phone can last in this condition. not for long. That's for sure.

off to work tomorrow. here comes my money. =) will try to post photos up. (if i can snap some during work) and now, i think, my eyes are small. so, what now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home