had a nice day with my nail art materials. =) haha. it's fun. really. doing something you like though it means spending hours with it. I spent half a day facing the fake nails, nail polishes, masks and brush. But, it's worth it.
How i wish i can have more nail art books. Having 2 is definitely not enough.
I need more designs though people say, let your creativity flow instead of referring. But i need reference to let mine flow. heh.
ps. i really can't believe it. For the subject which the teacher who enjoys giving me C for every assignment, I actually got a B this time round. wow. sort of unexpected.
gonna face my nails tomorrow again. =)
psssss. my little face's on my boyfriend's blog! k lahs. i mean on huai qiu's blog. he's not my beau. but i wish if i had one, will be as cute as him! haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home