I think boredom is what incites me to blog.
i'm bored. really bored.
finally, we're done with CASS Yearbook. well, at least the template thing is done. spent quite some time doing it. Cos' it's tough saving the file. It's super big and the whole laptop feels like it has jammed. so whatever oso can't do while waiting for it to save. i think xiu understands it too. cos she was doing the typing and saving of names while i did the photo arrangement and saving.
let's hope the yearbook turns out GOOD! =) well, if any of the year 1s name in the book is spelt wrongly or identified wrongly, don't come after keshia, xiu or me. cos we were just in charge of typing, arranging and asking for names. Go after your class reps if needed. =)
i think i should just type out whatever i was busy with last week. yearbook was one. another one was listening to DA mouth's songs and rapping along. So why am I rapping their songs? Really, I would prefer to sing than to rap. Reason as to why i'm rapping.
My lovely sister (well, at times) called in to YES 93.3 at 12MN to the DJ. cos they were searching for this GUO WANG HUANG HOU rap. Yeah, rap that part of GUO WANG HUANG HOU. The K.I.N.G xia da ming ling .........
Who knew it was so easy to call into yes 93.3. Eh, actually it wasn't easy also lahs. So she called in, passed the phone, "nah, rap rap." I was still happily listening to Joey's songs. And i had no lyrics lahs. So my rap was like anyhow lor. Anyway, rap's supposed to be like that right? hahaha.
After that, i was like so happy, cos i thought yeah, can go see DA mouth, shake hand take photo le!
Then i asked my sister, so what do I do on sunday?
"rap with them on stage lor."
HUH?! RAP?! like OMG lahs. so over the weekends, i'm like listening to duno how many hours of DA mouth's songs. Then rap and rap till my mouth can turn loose. So the rapping is this sunday. Before that, there's this Mediacorp I weekly thing at Bugis Junction.
If you wanna see how i'm gonna rappppppp, you can appear. and don't laugh please.
Seriously, i salute 40 for his wonderful rapping. He can really rap well. Quite clear. At least 95% can be heard. He's a half ABC.
But I'm also quite addicted to DA mouth lahs. haha. why? cos of the song 永远在身边.
It's a sweet and lovely song. Really nice. I'm totally in love with that song.
Next song is of course, 结果嘞!Super high and party song. =)
And, I'm in love with Huai Qiu! haha.
Doesn't look that super dashing. but he's cute! Reason as to why I'm watching My Queen is also him! haha.went for rebonding yesterday. so say goodbye to my old hair.

It's either there's something wrong with me or something wrong with the salon. Cos i felt not much difference. But i think the answer's the former.
As guessed, the stylist rejected the rebonding of my fringe cos he said it'll be super flat. haha. and he cut my fringe till it looks quite short. my eyebrows can be seen already.
watched My Queen last night. it's a nice show (apart from Huai Qiu starring in it)
I like Wu Shuang's character cos I totally understand it.
And, i think 小天's acting is good. If you're moved by the story, that means the person playing the character is really good.
" 条件真的比感觉重要吗?谈恋爱如果只剩下条件的话,不是很悲惨吗?条件能让你快乐吗?还是条件能让你幸福?当你靠近一个人,那种心跳加速,害羞的感觉,你还有吗?” - 败犬女王
Those who really need protection are those who look tough and strong. Those who show their pathetic faces time and time again are plain attention seekers. 人家都红了,我还在原地不动。
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home