I'm back to blog. Pardon me if you don't really understand the previous days' post. Because I was really tired when I blogged. And hence, i was in the mood of babbling. You won't understand me.
Anyway, the hell at the HeadQuarters is finally over. I survived warehouse sales!!!
I think they are out to murder everyone.
Their food is one big problem. The prawn is sour! How did they manage to get that?
After my nasi lemak at night, I got diarrhoea when I got home. muder company.
And imagine standing 12 hours for like 2 days straight or more?
When you are busy packing and arranging things, they are there sitting down, chit-chatting. When you sit down to take a break, they tell you, "Eh. rest ah? Here still got one mountain lehs."
When you are busy working on a hungry stomach, they are sitting on the stairs eating their burgers happily. When they eat to their fill, they start work. And you, work on an empty stomach.
So next round, I'm not gonna work warehouse sales anymore unless i'm broke till I have $0 left. Even if you place Shawn Yue, Jolin, EDC or whoever (eye candy included) at the warehouse sales, i don't think i'll work. after this warehouse sales, i'm back to working at Taka. Before work commences, 3 day and 2 nights of camp. let's hope that will be better.
pictures for you!

Look like a weird place? That's the way to the warehouse. It's oso my first time taking a freight lift. Is that what you call it?

That's Deniece with the long price tags. and below, the clothes which we have to tag.
That's only like a small small portion of what we have to do. We still have to unpack them...
See, yulin is going crazy over the job already. That's day 1.
Your hands are 100% full of dust after it. and my nails are getting not normal.
and you'll get more pimples after this job. Because it's so dirty and dusty and you sweat a lot. But you can't keep wiping your face. How can you bring along a box of tissue to stock packing and unpacking? Tissue oso dusty le lahs!Nonetheless, bought some things from there. For Daddy, my sister and me. For my mum, it's forever the case that I can't get something for her. Bought a windbreaker.
I think Deniece and me own magical windbreakers. Cos' we remember getting a sized S and M windbreakers. But now, both of us end up with a M each. weird or not?
Sighs. My pimples are popping out lahs!!!!
some time ago, i thought i would really say bye bye to modelling and proceed to Sales and other jobs. But now, i think i might say bye bye to sales instead or maybe both luh.
went to dentist this morning. Had to do fillings for my teeth. They're a disaster already. Did 3 fillings and there's another one left.
that 3 fillings plus cleaning costs $80. There goes my $50. Mummy sponsored $30. sighs. and the dentist said bracing might be good for me. Ahhhh! No more money le lahs. How to do bracing?
I feel like getting my hair dyed or highlighted. But I still can't make up my mind on the colour.
sayonara!
With Love,
傻大妹


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home