最后还是说再见
再见了,朋友。 我相信我们一定会再见面的。
I believe we will meet some time. It's not the end. It's just the start of your next journey.
It's really amazing. In order not to make someone sad, you're willing to hold on in pain.
为了不让一个人伤心,你宁愿痛苦下去。
If it was me, I really don't know if i can do it. But today, I finally understand it's really tough to live just for yourself. No matter what, you will always think of someone else, who is important to you.
I was really shocked by the dream I had this morning. I was glad sister's alarm woke me up. The outcome is the same. The only difference was the way the news was broken.

Oh well, I gather you are already enjoying yourself right now. Remember to say HELLO to my dear friend too. =)
We will miss you guys, no matter where you all are.
I believe we will meet some time. It's not the end. It's just the start of your next journey.
It's really amazing. In order not to make someone sad, you're willing to hold on in pain.
为了不让一个人伤心,你宁愿痛苦下去。
If it was me, I really don't know if i can do it. But today, I finally understand it's really tough to live just for yourself. No matter what, you will always think of someone else, who is important to you.
I was really shocked by the dream I had this morning. I was glad sister's alarm woke me up. The outcome is the same. The only difference was the way the news was broken.

Oh well, I gather you are already enjoying yourself right now. Remember to say HELLO to my dear friend too. =)
We will miss you guys, no matter where you all are.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home