Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello everyone!
I think the words are a tad too small so I shall increase the font size.
8am lesson's cancelled for tomorrow. That's a good news for me because it means I can sleep a little longer, in fact 2 hours. Then return to school for 3 hours of tutorial, followed by 6 hours++ of work. So I badly need that 2 hours of sleep.

I have uneven eyes right now. Everyone's the same lahs. But there's something in my right eye. There's a slight pain when I press on the eyelid. But it's really underneath the eyelid, so i can't see what is it, unlike the other time whereby I could see the bump. Hope it doesn't turn worse tomorrow. And tomorrow will either be a tough or nice day. It's either one. I can't have both.

Decided not to buy any bagpack for the moment. Was reminded by a person about the bagpacks. haha. so i decided to slowly wait till the one i want appears or else, till my current bag spoils.
anyway, I've increased height to 159cm. haha. in reality, i'm 158.5cm but when you ask me for details, I'll just say 159cm. Why? Cos' as said my kenneth, it's a little mouthful to say, "I'm 158.5cm." Saying, "I'm 159cm." is much more easier. haha. So, I'm 159cm. Then i asked him, "might as well say I'm 170cm. better right?" haha. I wish i can grow to that height. I'll really be happy happy.

I shall be a good girl today and try to sleep before 1230. =)

I will wait for you for as long as time allows me.
Don't leave before I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home