HELL-O!
now then i realise hello can be named Hell o. haha.
being rudolf for a few days. all thanks to cam cam lahs. all her fault. hmmph.
anyway, went down to bugis after lesson yesterday. bought my bagpack for $35. quite like it. thanks to jiaqi for accompanying.
went to chong pang in the night to collect my new lenses and guess what? I SAW THE BAGPACK WHICH I'VE BEEN STARING AT ONLINE! so i was like, "WHAT?! I just bought mine today lehs." Different pattern though. So guess what? I still bought it. haha. Cos' mummy was like encouraging me to buy. Well, she knows i like that bag a lot lahs. haha.
so i have 2 bagpacks which are spoilt. and i have 2 new ones. pro hor? haha.
anyway, i still have lotsa things to buy but got no time to go buy them.
so, am in school now waiting for the next lesson to start.
and and and. OH MAN!
I SO LOVE ICQ CAN!
i'm sure many people have experienced the dumb slow connection of MSN in SP. like the person is next to you, you type a message, wait for around 5 min before it appears on the person's laptop.
for ICQ, it's like, less than 1second can! the person received already. oh boy. why can't msn be this fast. haha. i'm so loving it lahs! shall use ICQ in class. gonna psycho all my grp members to sign for ICQ. save our time waiting for pop out windows. haha.
if anyone else ICQ, can add can add. 592851282
i think MSN is the LKK one instead of ICQ. ahha. how can something so fast be LKK?
ok, back to restaurant city. have difficulty playing it lors.
now then i realise hello can be named Hell o. haha.
being rudolf for a few days. all thanks to cam cam lahs. all her fault. hmmph.
anyway, went down to bugis after lesson yesterday. bought my bagpack for $35. quite like it. thanks to jiaqi for accompanying.
went to chong pang in the night to collect my new lenses and guess what? I SAW THE BAGPACK WHICH I'VE BEEN STARING AT ONLINE! so i was like, "WHAT?! I just bought mine today lehs." Different pattern though. So guess what? I still bought it. haha. Cos' mummy was like encouraging me to buy. Well, she knows i like that bag a lot lahs. haha.
so i have 2 bagpacks which are spoilt. and i have 2 new ones. pro hor? haha.
anyway, i still have lotsa things to buy but got no time to go buy them.
so, am in school now waiting for the next lesson to start.
and and and. OH MAN!
I SO LOVE ICQ CAN!
i'm sure many people have experienced the dumb slow connection of MSN in SP. like the person is next to you, you type a message, wait for around 5 min before it appears on the person's laptop.
for ICQ, it's like, less than 1second can! the person received already. oh boy. why can't msn be this fast. haha. i'm so loving it lahs! shall use ICQ in class. gonna psycho all my grp members to sign for ICQ. save our time waiting for pop out windows. haha.
if anyone else ICQ, can add can add. 592851282
i think MSN is the LKK one instead of ICQ. ahha. how can something so fast be LKK?
ok, back to restaurant city. have difficulty playing it lors.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home