Monday, May 04, 2009

HELLO!
work today was alright. down to events area again. haha. somehow it's less stressful there compared to upstairs. at least, there are people who can really entertain me. haha.

saw jiaqi today! this xiao mei came to disturb me huh. asking if i have the shoe size for that particular shoe. bad kitty. i was busy and still come disturb me. bad bad bad kitty.

am on happy mood today. =))
really happy. haha.
happy means happy. you ask, i see if i want tell lor.
and i think it was a little obvious in the past then. so today, finally i knew it. i wished i could rebutt your answer but I just kept quiet. I didn't know how to reply you. I couldn't give you that as the answer. But I will remember what you said.
And, i'm surprised you still remember things which I can't remember.

had a great shock today.
had this customer who came to ask about tax refund. so i explained to her have to go level 2. But she didn't understand, so I decided to bring her there since it wasn't busy. After I brought her there, she didn't want to let me go off! She grabbed my hand to ask me to stay there. Well, I was thinking, I can't speak Malayu. perhaps she just wants me beside to let her feel better. So i just stood there while she did her tax refund.
Then she grabbed my hand after tax refund was done and brought me shopping with her. my god. i was still working. So i was thinking, "ok. how long you want me to stay with you? I still working lehs." But nevermind, i accompanied her. Then she went back for Tax Refund and this time, she gave me money to thank me.
But of couse cannot accept lahs. But i was really shocked. Because it's my first time encountering such a thing. Glad she gave up after I rejected accepting her money. haha.
why should i accept? I just want to help you, that's all.
i think perhaps i'm still more suited to working in customer service rather than sales.

anyway, picture for you! I know it's boring without a photo.
that's serina. ahha. Funny xiao jie!

i'm a little in love with Nikki's 还是让你走。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home