Monday, May 11, 2009

I have to admit.
I think i'm feeling a little off these days. Easily irritated. Well, maybe i'm in a not so good mood. So, don't try to escalate my mood by rubbing in. You'll only be getting what you don't want.

So today i just realised, DMA is due next week. and i have not started. and how many % is it? 30%? I can't remember too. Well, thanks a lot to nicholas that I can get my hands on the macbook! Thanks a lot a lot! Because if not, I think I'll be really lost as to when I can do my editing. I'm still waiting for approval then I can start. Sighs. Why must everything be cramped into a week? Like meeting, connect 2009, project due, project meetings, etc. AHHHHH! and i've not tried my Connect 2009 thought of attire to see if it matches. Guess i'll only do that on wednesday. See, i'm forever last minute lahs.
once again, i just want thank nic! haha.

i think it's time to pen down my thoughts.
and also time to satisfy my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home