Really, I must try to make myself not so stressed up.
Stress only makes me worse.
Had a splitting headache and a super aching sorethroat this morning. Nonetheless, went to school. No choice, can't skip any of the lessons this week.
Wed: GEMs presentation, Interview with subcomm, complete DMA
Thurs: Handing in of DMA
Friday: OM presentation.
so tell me, which day can I skip huh? haha. ok, i try to make myself relax more. I AM TRYING. with all the deadlines and CASS activities. All of us are stressed up at times. Maybe for me, a little more because I am working!
oh well. edited my DMA this afternoon along with mateys with this splitting headache every now and then. So i was super quiet for the whole day. Didn't want to talk because of sorethroat. And headaches can't make people think properly.
and and, i think, editing is better than filming. haha. This is before the Fujitsu project comes in.
I love my trailer. Don't come tell me it's lousy. I'll shoo you off. Because I don't want to hear any negative comments. haha. i wish i can show it out but it's not possible due to some BIG reasons.
and i think the girls are a group of powerful people. haha. why?
first lesson at 8am. had one doughnut each at 10am, along with a piece of fruit.
guess what time did we have our next break? around 5pm.
so our doughnut lasted from 10am till 5pm. pro nehs?
am happy. having vista that works. it's a great thing. =)
I wish my festive seasons can approach quickly. Then it'll mean the year's coming to an end and that everyone can relax lahs!
time for law tutorial. =)
Stress only makes me worse.
Had a splitting headache and a super aching sorethroat this morning. Nonetheless, went to school. No choice, can't skip any of the lessons this week.
Wed: GEMs presentation, Interview with subcomm, complete DMA
Thurs: Handing in of DMA
Friday: OM presentation.
so tell me, which day can I skip huh? haha. ok, i try to make myself relax more. I AM TRYING. with all the deadlines and CASS activities. All of us are stressed up at times. Maybe for me, a little more because I am working!
oh well. edited my DMA this afternoon along with mateys with this splitting headache every now and then. So i was super quiet for the whole day. Didn't want to talk because of sorethroat. And headaches can't make people think properly.
and and, i think, editing is better than filming. haha. This is before the Fujitsu project comes in.
I love my trailer. Don't come tell me it's lousy. I'll shoo you off. Because I don't want to hear any negative comments. haha. i wish i can show it out but it's not possible due to some BIG reasons.
and i think the girls are a group of powerful people. haha. why?
first lesson at 8am. had one doughnut each at 10am, along with a piece of fruit.
guess what time did we have our next break? around 5pm.
so our doughnut lasted from 10am till 5pm. pro nehs?
am happy. having vista that works. it's a great thing. =)
I wish my festive seasons can approach quickly. Then it'll mean the year's coming to an end and that everyone can relax lahs!
time for law tutorial. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home