Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Throat aches a little every now and then. Remembered that I didn't take my medicine while I was on the train. In addition, today was a long day. Hence, no medication for whole day which can be disaster for me. Because, having mmr presentation tomorrow. I managed to glance through the notes and remember some of it. Hope that tomorrow will be a smooth sailing day for mmr team. =)

if you didn't notice, my mood today was not bad. haha. cos i didn't work yesterday. If you see me being happy on monday, it can only mean 2 things. one, I didn't work on sunday. Two, I had a not so bad weekend. hahaha.

and oh mi god. i just saw that i have damaged hair. better repair it quickly.

some things are better to be left untold/unknown because if you get to know it, there will be some sort of intention in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home