was telling yulin last night, "can i quit?" suddenly, i really feel there are many many things left undone. i really need more time. Perhaps this is just the beginning and i'm still trying to get used to it. seriously, i hope i can survive work and school for at least 1/2 a year.
and like suddenly, i also feel, can i quit school? but I believe I won't.
anyway, working during weekends doesn't mean I quit school already ok. Some people think I quit school just for work. No, i'm still schooling. I AM!!
saw my secondary school teacher during work today and she can't recognise me. ahh! i was like waving and waving and she finally did.
work again tomorrow. =| ( idk to be happy or sad. so straight)
and i really hope I can get what i want soon.
off to do my tutorials. homework ahhhhh!
and like suddenly, i also feel, can i quit school? but I believe I won't.
anyway, working during weekends doesn't mean I quit school already ok. Some people think I quit school just for work. No, i'm still schooling. I AM!!
saw my secondary school teacher during work today and she can't recognise me. ahh! i was like waving and waving and she finally did.
work again tomorrow. =| ( idk to be happy or sad. so straight)
and i really hope I can get what i want soon.
off to do my tutorials. homework ahhhhh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home