Thursday, July 09, 2009

I am supposed to sleep early today. But since i'm still online and wide awake, i shall sleep later.
and complete a task.

la la la la.
thursday's almost gone. which actually means that DMA was done this morning.
had only 3 hours plus of sleep last night. If i don't get enough sleep, i WILL get irritated easily the next day. So how much is enough for me? At least 5 hours and don't come provoking me the next day.
shan't talk about DMA already since the presentation is over.

anyway, CASS had its CASS' GOT TALENT (CGT) audition yesterday! yeah!
the photos are up on CASS CLUB's blog.
this is the link:

http://cassclub.wordpress.com/
http://cassclub.wordpress.com/
http://cassclub.wordpress.com/

click it! all those who went for auditions, you will see your face there. don't come to me to get pictures. I won't send.

tomorrow's friday. finally.
i can have my weekend break.

Know what. I was thinking of my biggest mistake in the whole of my current life yesterday. I somehow thought of it. Can't really say it was a big mistake. Maybe just a wrong step taken.
There were enjoyable/memorable/fun moments. But probably whatever that took place later was what made everything look a mistake.
Maybe it was a hint afterall.

SIGHS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home