after i finished blogging at wretch, this thing works. ahhhh.
"我不知道为了生活才每天工作 还是为了工作而生活."
In the midst of busy-ing and rushing, are we really working towards our goals? Or are we just busy-ing for the sake of busy-ing? What do we really get at the end of the day? Are results really what we want? Or is it the process? Or is it simply a D for all my modules?
I don’t really have anything to blog. But I just want to blog. Some CAs are done. Is that good? I don’t know.
Let me take a break for a few hours before I start busy-ing again.
Tomorrow:
Lesson at 10.30am. ends at 12 I think. venue: katong
Rush down to paya lebar after that to ‘beg’ people to print the badges for CGT.
MMR from 1.30 pm onwards. Venue: city hall.
On top of that, we still need to buy props for DMA. That reminds me. I’m not done with the pictures part. Sighs.
When one event is not yet complete, another comes in. the current one which we’re doing is a total disaster. Seriously, I feel like shutting myself out from everything.
Say that we’re stress? I think it isn’t that word.
Last term, I was really stressed. I could feel the stress on me. I mean, really, that feeling. But right now, I tell myself I should start feeling the pressure. But I feel nothing.
Have I come to terms with things? Or am I just too used to it? Or have I given up hope?
If you’re asking what the Chinese sentence means, it means, “I don’t know if I am working for the sake of living or am I living for the sake of work.”
How apt.I don't need a person who knows me well to be by my side. I just need a person who is willing to stay by my side.
In the midst of busy-ing and rushing, are we really working towards our goals? Or are we just busy-ing for the sake of busy-ing? What do we really get at the end of the day? Are results really what we want? Or is it the process? Or is it simply a D for all my modules?
I don’t really have anything to blog. But I just want to blog. Some CAs are done. Is that good? I don’t know.
Let me take a break for a few hours before I start busy-ing again.
Tomorrow:
Lesson at 10.30am. ends at 12 I think. venue: katong
Rush down to paya lebar after that to ‘beg’ people to print the badges for CGT.
MMR from 1.30 pm onwards. Venue: city hall.
On top of that, we still need to buy props for DMA. That reminds me. I’m not done with the pictures part. Sighs.
When one event is not yet complete, another comes in. the current one which we’re doing is a total disaster. Seriously, I feel like shutting myself out from everything.
Say that we’re stress? I think it isn’t that word.
Last term, I was really stressed. I could feel the stress on me. I mean, really, that feeling. But right now, I tell myself I should start feeling the pressure. But I feel nothing.
Have I come to terms with things? Or am I just too used to it? Or have I given up hope?
If you’re asking what the Chinese sentence means, it means, “I don’t know if I am working for the sake of living or am I living for the sake of work.”
How apt.I don't need a person who knows me well to be by my side. I just need a person who is willing to stay by my side.
***
for those who want to read my wretch blog but have no idea what is the URL, it is at my links.
I LET YOU READ.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home