Do you really think that you can believe 100% of what a person says?

Finally, after almost half a year, I watched the DVD of D A mouth CD, wan ka. yeah, got the print screen from the DVD. I think this scene's very nice. =)
Personally, i somehow love night shots more than day. I don't know why. But somehow the feel is there.
Did feature writing this afternoon. yes, finally. am left with LSC. i can't think how to draft a contract.
am sadded for my phone ok. i scratched it while trying to replace the jewels. AHHHH!
then, for each jewel that fell off, i replaced it. then the other side came off. sighs.
tried polishing my nails with 2 different colours but failed terribly. maybe because the venue is different. shall make it red then. easier for me.
ok. end post. bye!
i'm off to see jolin's pictures. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home