Friday, August 14, 2009

Tell me, how will you feel if this were to happen to you?
You are really sick but you still do ur work. you used at least 5 hours to do your part of the project, you send it over. When it comes back, it’s no longer your work. Everything you did was deleted. Completely and totally. No reason was given as to why it was changed. And there the new piece of work is staring at your face and “do research” comes to you. It’s not that I’m trying to push all my work to my team mates. Not that I don’t want to do.

You think you not free means I very free huh?
You busy with things means I not busy mehs?
You think I’ll be that guai and do whatever you want me to? Happy waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home