Monday, April 26, 2010

ann nyeong!
it's just the second week of school and i'm already telling mateys, "i feel like skipping lesson next monday."
8am lessons really can kill. plus, it's monday!

anyway, i saw this poster in the media viewing room!
know why i took it?


cos there's eeyore. :D

then had driving lessons today. i thought i was at 20th lesson. i'm only at 15th.
anyway, i drove up the mscp slope today. didn't roll back ok.
sometimes my instructor and me are damn funny. one moment he tells me i'm slow, the next moment he says i'm fast.
ok, slow is because he say, "change gear slow. pull back slow. movement slow."
fast is because, "turn corner slow down!"
ok lahs. i'll learn.
FYI, i'm still wearing sandals to driving lessons.

went to AMK hub after driving and managed to get my scheduler. :D

outside:

inside:


i was actually looking for something similar to this:


was my scheduler last year. but i can't find it anymore.


my current scheduler:


so why must i change it?
cos' 看美的东西心情才会好。only when i see pretty things will my mood be good. :D
and i realise i can't live without my scheduler. i'm so lost. i have no idea what i have on each day without my scheduler.

anyway, a long ago photo:

that's eileen and me!
i was actually looking for FHM 2010 May Issue to see the FHM models 2010. i'm not inside. I did not take part. Eileen was the one who took part. She's tall ok! and has pretty legs! how nice if i had her height. hahaa. cannot. then my boyf must be at least 1.78m tall.
ok, so I was at this supermarket which has a magazine section and it clearly stated, "no browsing please." but i opened the FHM mag and flipped. HAHAHA.
do support Eileen ok?

***
"明天还有很多路要走,答案想不出来就是想不来,总有一天会有答案。" - Cheryl Yang.

Probably I had an answer but I just don't want to face it.
I had an answer and I'm running away from it.
You know it and I know it. But none of us want to admit it first.
I get it. Do you?

curious to know what nehs?
though mine is a small blog with very little viewers, I still won't say.
if you are still searching for my well-hidden blog, have fun. don't try google blog search. It doesn't work. :D
because it's not blogspot.com. it's something else.
big hint nehs.

and i'm back to this song again, Ice Cream!

i should be glad that there are no lessons tomorrow. I just have to be back in school for proj meeting, then driving then down to agency. I so miss my agent and the girls.
Good thing casting date got changed. If not, I'm gonna faint when I reach Clarke Quay.

AND.
DON'T TELL ME GOOD LUCK FOR CASTING.

oh yes, i think i've been blogging enough for this week. watcha think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home