annyeong!
first thing. i simple hate pimples popping out on my face.
cos, each time I have a pimple, I have the tendency to scratch (like who doesn't.)
after that, there will be a scar (like duh). and my pimples scar look like moles. =.='''
see the spot on my left cheek? near my nose.
that's not a mole. that's my newest pimple scar!!this is damn sad. well, cos' that time I had work and other things, so I had to have make up on always. Probably added to my pimple scar. with all the make up on my pimple, how to recover?!
was at TTSH yesterday morning. normally, when I'm out, I'll be in makeup (i serious eyebags problem you know). well, except when i'm at market or a nearby place.
but I went w/o makeup to the hospital yesterday. woke up at 8.41am. then reached home at 12noon. was half awake. i'm seriously sleep deprived.
oh yes, having been seen as a good girl to almost everyone, I want to say that I skipped my doctor's appointment. My spinal doctor's appointment. :D
supposed to be last friday's. I completely forgot about it. Even when they reminded me on tues via sms, I didn't want to go.
anyway, do the 2 of us really look alike?
every semester, we will have teachers mixing us up.
in year 1 semester 1, I don't remember any. so it was ok.
in year 1 semester 2, I don't remember too. Though it was then when i got my fringe.
in year 2 semester 1, ms peters, our law tutor, actually mixed us up. for i think 2 or 3 lessons.
in year 2 semester 2, ms chong, our law tutor, mixed us up too. only for once though.
in year 3 semester 1, our cibm tutor pointed to camellia and said, "you're yin qing right?"
speaking about fringe, I can't wait for mine to grow longer faster.
and this fringe was not trimmed by me.
i miss my long fringe. I think I look better with it.
anyway, i think i'm so dead.
i have no idea why I still have this Jap accent within me, especially when I'm speaking chinese.
when I spoke to my daddy in chinese, out of 5 sentences, 4 ended with neh.
cos' i was explaining to my daddy on his medication and whatever the doctor said.
it was like this, "if you want to shower neh, your head must tilt backwards neh."
"if dust gets into your eyes, you must use a cotton pad neh. must boil the water then wait for it to cool down before using."
another thing. I think I'm so dead again.
the last time I had this feeling was 1year plus back.
I'm so dead again. Don't worry, it's nothing shitty. :)
i'm still hunting for my new scheduler. :D
i'm sure i'll find it. afterall, there are 4 art box shops in singapore. I believe i'll get it.
now, i'm at home watching Star Awards while my sister is at the live scene.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home