Dream Boyfriend/Dream Guy
You know I'm quite in love with him.
This is my 'boyfriend', Harry:

pictures credit: Harry
cute right? hahahaa.what do i like about Harry? I just think he's cute. and because, he has the korean look. uh-huh, he is half korean.
if you know who my eye candy was (it means he's no longer), some said Harry and him do look alike. I've looked many many times and maybe it's just the first look that they look alike. When you see both longer, they don't really.
Alright, if you don't know who my eye candy was, don't ask.
and of course, if I really have to choose a guy to face day in and out, he's the one and only choice:

pictures credit: Shawn Yue
if you don't know who he is, slap yourself thank you.
he's mr. Shawn Yue Wen Le.
what makes him attractive? There are many points. the eyes, the face, the nose, the cuteness in him etc. I just so feel like flying to find him now.
if i were given a chance to shoot an advertisement with him, I think I'll have insomnia for a week. exaggeration hor?
so, i would like my dream guy to look like Shawn Yue.
if you have been reading my blog for a long time, and i really mean long, like at least 2 years or you have known me for at least 2 years, it's very likely that you will know i've indeed spotted such a Shawn Yue look-alike guy before.
And indeed, I've stared at him for a long time when I was working. But, I shall not say where you can spot him.
Now, listen to this song.
Alright, let me get to the main point.
what makes a guy the dream guy to me?
Height.
He, must be at least 1.70m. Because if he's not, when I'm in my heels, I feel like I'm out with a dwarf.
Age.
At least 1 year older than me. maximum 10 years because for guys' maturity age, you have to take off 8 years from their current age.
I would say I prefer matured guys. Probably they give me the sense of security and the maturity which I prefer.
Looks.
They play a significant role. If you see a good looking face, you will definitely notice him. But, truth be told, I don't need a smashing hunk to be my dream guy. I just need someone who looks pleasant and presentable.
Build.
I like average/medium build guys. If you have a hot bod, it's a plus. *drools*
Tattoo/Smoker.
yes, i said tattoo. HAHAHA. this is not important but I somehow have a thing for guys with tattoo. and i said tattoo, which means only ONE. :D
smokers. like the modeling world is, smokers are 2nd. which means, they are second in list.
Dressing.
I would say tee and berms and the best. It's easy to see how the guy actually is. Going by the way he dresses, you can tell his characteristics. Some say wearing slippers = no respect. But to me, I wouldn't really mind. Why would I want the guy to dress in something which he is not? Unless we're meeting in some classy place and he comes in slippers, he's out.
Riches/Money.
Thanks to the fairytales when we were children, every girl grows up thinking that the prince is rich. Most girls, which includes me, will definitely hope that the guy pays for everything you want. But if you were to place yourself in his shoes, you wouldn't want that right?
You don't have to very rich to be my dream guy. But the minimum is that you have to be able to provide for yourself. To me, rich guys don't score points.
Romance can never be bought with money.
Temper.
All of us have our bad days but I would still want my dream guy to be level-headed. Being level headed in handling tough situations shows me that you have the maturity which I'm looking for. Some say when one is angry, they tend to say what they have never wanted. But to me, when one is angry, they tend to say things which they don't really mean to.
Care, concern, patience.
This sounds like some school core value but whatever.
A guy can truly melt my heart when he demonstrates these three of them. Being by my side when I really need you shows that you really care about me. Sometimes I tend to contradict myself and complain a lot, hence he should understand why am I complaining. Sometimes, I myself don't make sense but I do feel better after ranting everything out. When I am lost in a situation, he will be there to guide me out of it.
NOT possessive.
I value freedom a lot. and I really mean a lot. I don't want my movements to be restricted. By checking on me every now and then might mean caring to some. But to me, I feel suffocation. Basically I'm not one who can be easily tied down.
Faithful.
One thing which everyone wants in a relationship. If he's easily tempted by another woman, it goes to show the level of importance I am to him. If I can't have your heart, I don't see the point in keeping you by my side. And I'm one who doesn't believe in second chances in love life.
Sweet talk/Humour.
alright. I have no idea why but I'm quite put off by guys who sweet talk. Humoring girls, some might say. I feel that that guy might just be a playboy and is not in the least serious. Bluntly put, I'll just take that you're flirting with me.
As i mentioned earlier, I prefer matured guys. So, actions speak louder than words.
For humour, I want someone with a good sense of humour. Some jokes might not be offensive to you but to me, it is. Somehow, I don't really like cold jokes. I'll just give you the =.=''' face.
Truthful.
I don't want a guy who lies to me. It is not easy for me to trust you, hence when I trust you and you break the trust, it's over.
If it's a white lie, I might still think it over. But to determine if it's a white lie or not, it's of course up to me.
If the guy ever lied to me, he'd better pray hard that I don't find out or come clean before I find out.
If you decide to court me because I was next in line, sorry, you're out immediately.
Which also means, if the girl before me had rejected you and you happened to chance upon me and decided to try your luck on me, I will tell you, "Get lost."
Romance is not based on 'first come first serve' basis. Romance is based on feelings and destiny.
***
After reading what I have typed, I think I know why people have asked me, "You're looking for a prince is it?" Quite true. In my whole life, I've never encountered such a guy which I've just described. But I believe it's just a matter of time.
Now, I feel like what I've typed is not about dream guy. But rather, what I want from my boyfriend.
Anyway, curious about the number of boyfriends I've had so far?
If I said none, I'm sure all will go BLUFF ONE. alright, so I shall say one. One when I was in secondary school at the age of 13. One young girl then. and I'm still.
But I wouldn't consider that a relationship because I wasn't totally into him when we got together. So we broke off in around 2 weeks time.
Perhaps he had placed a curse on me, that's why I'm still single now. (kidding)
Or maybe because I'm unfriendly that's why I'm still single. HAHAHA.
I would say it's not that easy trying to get to know me (for guys). I'm not showing off/haolian-ing.
So most of the guy friends I know now are known during secondary school or work associates or poly classmates.
Anyway, the guy who left the deepest impact on me so far was not my first love. It was not someone whom I really knew. Just a stranger whom I fell for I would say. Seems untrue but it's true.
So right now, I won't get into a relationship just because the rest are doing so. I want to get into one because I really think it's the right choice. Probably I'm afraid of falling in love with the wrong one.
Let's drift off a little.
Will I be clingy to my boyfriend?
hmmm mmm. I love freedom but I think I'll be clingy. It also depends on my guy's character.
picture credit: Shawn YueI believe at least 80% of the Hong Kong ladies will come after me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home