Thursday, April 29, 2010

HELLO!

i liked what ms dawn told me today.
"tell the person who said you're fat to go and die." (i think it was something like that). HAHAHA.
i love this sentence.
I admit i have fats but I still don't think I'm fat.

This has been an hectic week. running from place to place. having project meetings. and finally, our project will take a short break after tomorrow. :D
I thought next week was a better day for me. But it's like. NO DIFFERENCE. alright, maybe slightly better.
Right now the biggest problem I have is deciding the attire for Monday's casting. I'm thinking of that particular clothe BUT I highly doubt I'll be wearing it often next time.
and I swear this time round I'm going to use make up as though it is free. Each time when I make up, there will be people thinking I didn't. alright, cos' i'm only focusing on covering my eye bags.
and HOHOHOHO. I thought i lost my pencil eyeliner. I found it in my bag today! Turns out that I DID bring it along for casting yesterday.

anyway, it's such a i don't know how to describe case. I've been waiting for a long time for model jobs. and suddenly, one by one, my model friends are calling me to work for their event. BUT all are this weekend. so i have to turn all of them down.
models reading this, do let me know if you all still have jobs next time. :D

and all of a sudden, I have a lot of calls today.

last note. if there is any of you looking for part time jobs, tell me! Laneige is looking for people. $6 per hour plus commission. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home