Sunday, April 18, 2010

Irritated

It's a cooling weather but yet I'm quite irritated.

I'm very irritated by people who call me using unknown numbers and go, "You know who I am mahs?" like WTF!!! damn irritated. You know you're using an unknown number and yet you still ask me. Think I god ah?! and esp 2 calls at that.

True, I can guess via voice but that is provided that I've heard your voice over the phone before. I am not those little girls who will go guessing and playing with you.

I hope I won't have to encounter this anymore.

and one last time. I'm not like any other girls who can be bought over using sweet words. thank you very much.

next. I just get on well with most guys. If being close with guys means I'm a flirt, then I will tell you, you're a lesbian cos you only have girls around you.

okay. my next irritated point is that I've to wake up at 6am tomorrow in order to be on time for my 8am lesson. I'm gonna see heads at Dover MRT tomorrow. busy squeezing through the crowd.
i wonder how I will look like in year 3. hmmmm.

i'm done typing. But I still don't know why I'm still feeling irritated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home