Long post.
After 2 weeks of patient waiting, my laptop has returned!
i wonder how i survived the 2 weeks with a small screen phone, a laggy laptop and a crazy desktop which can only last me for 30min.
anyway, let me wind back to last week.
was working at Laneige warehouse sales from Thursday till Saturday.
My memory of warehouse sales is a huge big place with lots of people coming to snatch for bargains, non stop replenishment of stock and making sure everything is damn neat.
neat when it's sales.
so, i was kinda shocked when the sales took place in a mini room. Initially I thought the room was for training. Who knew the event was held there and, where can you find employers who allow you to eat, talk, use phone, and sit down while at work? So this is my best job so far! it wins my job at Suntec!
I so feel like being their part-timer but sadly, I forgot that I have other things on. Hence I confirmed then had to cancel with them again.
and for the first time in my whole life, I've spoken so much Cantonese. even when i was in RSH, surrounded by the Cantonese people too, I didn't converse in Canto at all.
Though I am a canto girl, I seldom speak in Canto. Had to pause and think and then speak.
and finally, there's one person who noticed I changed my hair colour, Liz! The rest are telling me no difference. I have the urge to get the gold streaks hair again. But the highlights are the big problem. Huge problem covering them later.
so, first day of Year 3 was not bad. apart from the fact that we had to be in class by 8am.
and I'm happy to know that so far my modules are ICA. HAHAHA. meaning, NO EXAMS! good news! but it also means, need to work doubly hard for projects.
and I believe the start of poly = start of gaining fats.
at 10am, I had my brunch. then my milk tea.
then at 1pm, I went to buy pocky.
and hahaha. my nails! pink pink! bling bling!and that's xiu wei trying to stuff the empty hello panda into my pocky box.
and my nails are real. but I like the 4th finger. Cos' the nail bed seems long. :D
oh yes, Camellia said she bought my birthday present already. She said something which is a souvenir which leads me to think if she's buying me an air ticket to Hong Kong? or is she giving me Shawn as my present?
some very outdated photos but who cares.
deniece and me.
Eh, if really want go must confirm earlier because my passport expires this year. Then I will need to renew it. If not, I won't renew till I want to go overseas. And the processing takes like 2 weeks?
Just that day, I was actually talking to one of my friend. And through the conversation, I realised something. I don't know since when but I've lost the old me. As much as I wanted to rebut what he said, I couldn't. Then I realised what he said was what I used to think. So that exact conversation really caused me to think.
Then another guy friend and me were on the topic of relationships. I seem to always be approaching the guys when it's this topic. I have no idea why. And the guys seem to approach me on this topic too. True enough, we might all have different expectations of our boyf/girlf but in the end, it's still on one point, feelings.
But I think it's quite true, when it comes to love, I shut myself off. No wonder the guys are saying it's so tough to win my heart. So no wonder the guys are all my friends. HAHAHAHA. (i'm not bhb-ing here) I just do have some close guy friends. HOW!
alright, gotta get ready for my driving lesson.
I almost knocked the kerb yesterday while driving cos I turned my head to see other things. Then my instructor said, "ehhh don't see so long. Must see road!"
Then when i was driving down the MSCP, he said, "ehh, see see! 13 13 13 13!!!"
I replied, "HUH? what thing? Don't ask me to see! later i knock things!"
then i braked and asked him, "ok, see what?" then he pointed to the odometer. HAHAHAHA.
pssss, if there's anyone who wishes to let crash his/her car, let me know. But really, I'm actually quite safe. I'm only travelling at Gear 3 now. :)
and really lahs, I won't crash cars.
i'm going to be back watching my HK drama tonight. :D
oh yes, channel U is currently airing My Queen, a Taiwan Drama. watch it. cos' Harry is in it! :D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home