another mahjong session
can you kindly click on the nuffnang advertisment on your right? thank you!
it's finally raining!
and after this big rain, it will be back to days or weeks of sunny days again.
anyway, met up with selene/lan yun, yvonne and yulin for mahjong late last night!
i think I didn't mention about my mahjong the other round. I lost $16.80 to all the 3 of them.
so, yesterday, I brought my helper along! HAHA.
my helper is none other than my boyfriend. HOHO. and I won back what i lost the previous round.
now I think the 3 players are going to ban me from bringing chi yang already. or maybe, they are going to ban me.
so reached home at 8 plus 9am.
slept all the way. woke up at like 2?
my house is dead silent now. my parents and sister are out. not very sure to where.
hopefully not Ikea. I want my lavender candles!
(okay, they are at Ikea. They just called me.)
supposed to be working today. but since there's no information yet. I shall just ignore. I'm very tired.
I woke up feeling weird. Maybe it's just my body clock. Still needing time to adjust.
alright. you can ignore whatever i'm typing after here. I'm just ranting.
I felt the stress again. As I was copying notes for my CA, my mind kept drifting over to another CA. looks like I have to start on it soon. real soon. I only have a week left! plus there's another CA as well.
when you get people who ignore you for the rest of the day because you just said one wrong sentence. =.=''' i should have just said I was working. i indeed wanted to work for that day.
then I received a letter earlier on. I thought who would it be (before i even saw the envelop). I thought this was an advanced birthday card.
then I saw it is handwritten and that it is sent by a company. I thought before I even apply for intern, there's people hiring me?
Then I opened and paused. And i finally remembered, I applied for the chinatown pageant 2010 like last month?!
and now they sent me an application form to take part in Miss Singapore Pageant 2010.
where's my chinatown pageant!?
but right now, my mind is filled with:
- ICMT CA1 (issues, crisis)
- broadcast journalism CA1 (the script! the story! the recording!)
- Radio Production CA1 (the script! the story! the recording!)
- internship (what?! events? PR? radio? WHAT!?)
- money money money.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home