Saturday, May 22, 2010

The dream vs the Reality



I gather this was the worst dream ever. I dreamed of my parents dying before, I dreamed of myself dying too, I dreamed of myself being toothless before, I dreamed of myself scoring 17points for my O levels too, I dreamed of myself forgetting to study for my exams but today's dream was the worst.

I DREAMT THAT I LOST MY PHONE!

Seriously, I didn't know my phone meant that much to me. HAHHA.
i almost cried in my own dream.
but sometimes, dreams are nice. it's a temporary getaway from reality.
not that I'm running away.

then when you open your eyes, that's when you're back to reality.

back to the fact that I need to worry about my BA job again (it's okay, they got back to me just just now)
back to the fact that I need to go to BB and write the coffee bean script. (i can't read the handout)
back to the fact that I can't be spending on whatever I want.
back to the fact that I need to do my Public Relations CA1.
back to the fact that I need to record my broadcast CA1 the moment I get the feedback on my script.
back to the fact that I need to do research on Maritime ONE. (when i'm done with the rest)
back to the fact that I need to think of a script for Radio and start recoding.
back to the fact that FYP is back again with changes made. (main reason why I'm feeling my temper)
back to the fact that dreams are dreams. I'm in reality.
and reality means, I'm not just living on my own.

so, yin qing, back to reality.

oh yes, i revived my tumblr.
http://reminiscence-.tumblr.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home