Wednesday, May 26, 2010

excuse me?!

you know.
i don't mind accepting strangers on facebook (i used to. then i got tired deleting them.)
so i just accept everyone.
then I had this not local guy adding me. Well, I just accept.
and, he commented on a lot of my photos.
ok fine.
and then he said, "your mouth is large" for one of the photos.
seriously made me go WTF!?

this is the photo:

and proof of comment:


WHOSE MOUTH IS LARGE YOU TELL ME?! (yj, i don't need a chill pill. tyvm though.)


so i asked, whose? and this is his reply:

totally =.='''

i know what you all are gonna do next.
browse through my facebook album to find the guy.
am i right?

sometimes i really wonder, why can't people think before saying things?
this is just one case. there's another. But it's not really related to me. So i don't care.
You were born with a brain. Use it before you speak. NOT after you speak.

i'm not exactly having a good day.
our fyp lecturer is leaving. i'm not exactly attached to her. But as this is our final year, I kinda feel it is a bad thing. But nevermind, i believe we have good lecturers!
I feel sad that she is leaving because she has put in a lot of effort in this project. we know you'll be with us spiritually, we will too. :))

and my ulcer is giving me a lot of pain. i can't really eat. VERY VERY PAIN. so i am eating minimally.
and there's something very wrong with my digestive system. I've been having diarrhea for god knows how many days. every morning at that.
then there's this freaking warm weather.


alrights. i should go revise for ICMT.
copy notes to be precise.
and drinking my water at the same time. ulcer pain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home