Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

HELLO!
it was mother's day yesterday and was out for the whole day.

was at Bugis street. Shopped around. Bought my things. And spent around $80.
when it was supposed to be mother's day, i ended up getting the most things. haha.
after Bugis, went over to Marina Square for a game of pool. Was supposed to coach my sister but in the end, I gave up. My dad took over the coaching job. hahahaa.

alrights. main point, dinner was at Suntec City's Ministry Of Food.
i apologise for the low photo resolution. I changed my phone's camera settings.
this is also a reason why i'm going on and on about getting a digital camera.
my Fujifilm has officially died. And I don't like to use the Samsung camera.
so, I'm waiting for my Canon~

my dad and my sis:

my sister:
i somehow like the tea pot a lot. hahaha.
i just love the setting of a Japanese restaurant. Still, I love my kimchi.

the Green Tea which was really fantastic. :D

my mum:
she's really damn pro.
so read my post last week? know why she's damn pro?
cos she knew I had a boyfriend even before I told her.
freaky.



And the food arrived!

i think my mum's food was Miso Soup Ramen.


mummy tucking in first:

we were all very very hungry. like duh. when we didn't have our lunch.

my sushi:
alright. what's left of my sushi after i gave one to daddy, mummy and sis.

mine!
i think it's Fried Ebi Curry Rice.

My dad's dinner:
Katsu Curry Rice.


and my sister'.
Ebi Bento Set. (also the most expensive)


oh yes, the Curry Rice came with tomatoes too~

i really like the curry rice there!
shall go back some other time.
or maybe i was really hungry then. haha.
who cares.

A great big thank you to my mum for taking care of me for 19 years.
i know the 19 years have not been easy. I know I'm a very obedient child. HAHAHA.
but sometimes, I do make you angry and disappointed.
Thank you for always standing by my side and overcoming the ups and downs in my life.

Happy Mother's Day, mummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home