hey dears!this was a photo taken in January 2010. Kenneth was the one who managed to find it. no, kenneth wasn't the photographer.
but thanks for telling me! :)
i can't remember who's the photographer but i know it was group 1.
just 2 weeks ago, my clique and I were consulting our lecturer about our future.
really made me think a lot.
and today, the lecture was about internship.
well, i did think of university but i still think i won't enter after poly. maybe after working?
that makes me think, what do i work as? I still want to pursue my dream first.
one of it is fulfilled. I won't have Modelling as my FT career. It's a dream of mine. A hobby of mine. Now that I'm almost done fulfilling this dream, I should move on.
I learnt a lot while pursuing this dream of mine. Regrets, tears, happiness etc - I have felt all of that. Probably the only thing I have not felt is the genuine treatment/feelings.
anyway, overslept this morning.
supposed to leave house at 7am but i woke up at 7am instead.
i think my mum didn't want to wake me on purpose. HAHA.
well nvm. then i stared at my laptop and wrote notes for ICMT. (i did write though it was one point. i still wrote.)
then went to lecture and came home!
gotta sleep early tonight.
prw ca1 is driving everyone mad. it was really easier doing graded assignment.
i had a hard time moving, cutting and editing information only to find that I'm short of words.
alrights.
ending off this post.
i tell you, my boyf is a carnivore.
he tried to bite me:
my facebook status. hahaha.
i'm shooting at a person whom I have been shooting randomly always. since the start of this year.
i just really pray he READS it and knows it is him.
seriously. you can go on and on saying that person is sucky or whatever shit. but you know what, you're worse. cos you're trying to make yourself look good when you're not. or since you already feel he's not good, why compare yourself with him? unless you're the same level as him lahs.
so, don't provoke me.
if not i'll treat you to my 3 inch.
this was taken when i was jokingly trying to hit a photographer. HAHA.
i don't look like i'm joking. I know.
end post!
and i think my nose looks nice from this angle.
psss. no double chin! =D
shall be back in school tomorrow for tutorial.
then heading down to SPH for my pay cheque. =D
then ah cam's house for project!
i was supposed to polish my nails as well. but well,
good nights everyone!
I will really be used to you appearing and disappearing.
but really, understand "don't take things for granted."
i didn't take you. you shouldn't too.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home